Progress

Luke's POV

The doctor began to tell us what was wrong with Jenna. " Ehen Jenna got shot the bullet hit a little bit of her kidney. We will need to preform more surgery soon to repair that but she needs to wake up first. she should have woken up by now" he sighed and i new something bad was coming. he began to talk again. " there is a high chance that she wont make it through the surgery if she dont wake up in the next 3 hours." my heart sunk to my stomach.I couldnt take it i got up and ran out of theroom. i didnt know what to do. i didnt have my truck so i called my bestfriend Carter.

C: hey man whats up?

L: look dude i need you to go get my truck from the walmart parking lot and bring it to the hospital.

C: ok.... but whats wrong?

L: my girlfriend was shot and she could die. i just need to get away for a minute.

C: alright be there in 10

L: thanks man!

Carter got there in 10 minutes just like he said. i told him thanks and hopped in my truck. i just drove and cried and drove and cried. i got a call from my dad and he said Jen was waking up. i wipped my truck around and drove to the hospital. i ran in and made a beeline for her room when i got in there her face lit up! i dont know where my parents went but whatever. " oh my gosh baby your awake!!!!!" "yeah. what happened?" "that group of crack head girls shot you while we were in walmart. the doctor said you could have died if you didnt wake up in these 3 hours." 'oh my gosh." she started to cry. i got into the bed with her and kissed her forhead and held her tight. i cant believe i about lost her. we've been together for like a day but i would die if i ever lost her. Soon we fell asleep.

Jenna's POV

I fell asleep crying in Lukes big muscular arms. i woke up to the sound of a doctors voice. "Ms.Myrick? Ms.Myrick?" "Yes" "We need to take you back for surgery" "ok let me wake Luke up" i kissed him softly and he woke up "Luke baby i have to go to surgery. ill see you in a little while." "ok. I Love you!" he just said he loved me.... thats the first time either one of us has really said it. " I Love you too Luke!"