Chapter 15

Jenna's POV

The guys got to Kayla's house and they just marched  themselves right in. when Luke saw me his jaw dropped to the floor. Kayla said "Well thanks for knocking I appreciate it." Carter said "Well honey it was unlocked so..." "Alright you 2 shut up and let's go!!" I pecked Luke on the lips and dragged him outside. I got in with Luke and Kayla got in Carter's truck. I scooted over to the middle and said "Hey Lukey where are we going?" "to a restaurant..." "k" we left and headed to the restaurant. When we got there Luke helped me out and kissed me. He said "Dang! You look beautiful" "you don't look to bad yourself..." We went in and Carter and Kayla sat together and me and Luke sat together. This is a really expensive restaurant "Luke this is expensive." "darlin I don't care. anything for you." then he kissed me so soft but yet passionate. Carter said "alright look you two we don't woman see y'all get in each other's pants in here" "oh shut up Carter!" Luke said. we all laughed and ate our dinner now it's time for the fun. "Alright let's go!" We all get up and Luke and Carter pay. They are so sweet!!

Luke's POV

We finished eatin and now we are headed for the surprise. I hope it goes good. "Where are you takin me Luke?" "it's a surprise." "I HATE surprises!" "I know" she playfully hit my arm. We got there and we got out. "uh Luke me and Kayla have got to change." "me and Carter do too. just change in front of us. we've both seen y'all in a bra and underwear." "ok" We all got changed and me and Carter said come on girls! we went and hopped on the four-wheelers and took off. First we went to a huge mud puddle and did doughnuts and other crazy things. by the time we were done we were muddy from head to toe! Now it's time to ask them. we got on the four-wheelers and drove a little farther down into the woods. We had a muddy truck down there that had the letters P.R.O.M? written on it. When the girls realized what it said the gasped and looked at me and Carter. We both said "Well. Yes or no?" They screamed and said "YES!!!!!!!!" Jenna jumped into my arms arm and we started making out! So we're Carter and Kayla so it's alright! once we were done we stood up and I threw her over my shoulder and ran to another mud hole. I threw her in and soon Carter and Kayla were there too!

Jenna's POV

Luke asked me to prom and of course I said YES! Now we r in a huge mud puddle and are throwing mud balls at each other. Luke throws a big one and it lands right in my face. He laughs and runs to hide "Thomas Luther Bryan get it butt back out here!!!" I heard him laugh so I knew where he was. I ran up behind him and reached around for his face and planted a big mud glob on his face! This went on till midnight then Carter went to Kayla's and Luke came to my place we both took our showers then cuddled in bed. This has been the best day ever!!!!