Chapter 14

Jenna's POV

So me and Kayla just got a text at the same time. Wierd.... We open them up and hers is from Carter and mine is from Luke. it says Hey babe. Me and Carter are coming to pick yall up at 5:30 tomorrow evening. Dress nice but bring extra clothes. Love you! ;) Me and Kayla looked at each other and smiled. I couldn't wait for tomorrow!! I wonder what this is all about...... Anyways me and Kayla hugged each other and she went to her room and i went to the guest bed.

NEXT MORNING

"WAKE UP LAZY BUT!!!!!!!!! WWWAAAAKKKKEEEE UUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" Well. Good morning to you too Kayla.... Gosh that kid she never tries to nicely wake you up. Its always very violent! She was hitting me with a math book. "Really Kayla! You couldn't have gone with a pillow or something soft. ugh u butthole." "Nope what fun would that have been?" i just sighed and sat up. Kayla said "i made breakfast!" "what did you make?" "Bacon." "BACON!!!!!" i jumped out of bed and ran down stairs and got like 7 pieces... Don't judge... Kayla walked downstairs and said "Well that worked."  i just laughed and kept chowing down on my bacon.

It's now 3:15 and me and Kayla decided to go get ready i took a shower and so did Kayla. Then we went to each others clothes and picked out eachothers outfits. I picked out a red ankle length dress with sandals for Kayla and she picked out a light blue ankle length dress with sandals for me. Two great minds think alike. we got dressed and i put my hair into loose curls. to be honest i thought i looked hot. By the time we got done getting ready it was 5:15 so we got our extra clothes and went downstairs to wait for the guys.

Sorry it's kinda short i have to go to a Valentines Dinner! Hope ya'll had a great Valentines Day!!!