Chapter 30

Jenna's POV

We decided on Olive Garden so me and Luke rode with them there. Once we got there we all sat down. Me and Luke on one side, Jacob and Brittany on the other, and Chloe on the end in a booster seat thingy mabob. The waiter came and got our order then he left.

"So what do y'all want to tell us?" I asked. They looked at each other then Jacob said "well sis." (I knew what was coming now) "we ar-" "pregnant?!' I cut him off! "uh yeah pretty much." Britt said. "congrats! I hope it's a boy." Luke said. "me too" I said very excited!

Luke's POV

We enjoyed the rest of the meal the we came home. me and Jenna changed clothes then we layed down. "Hey Jen?" "yes Lukey." "Can you see us having babies down the road?" "yes. Your the only man I would want to be my babies daddy." "aw. thanks darlin." "your welcome. Goodnight. See ya in the mornin." "K"

I woke up to Jen getting out of bed. "Get your tail back down here and give me a kiss missy." I said yawning. "Good morning handsome!" she crawled on top of my and gave me sweet kiss on the lips then we both got up.

Jenna's POV

After we woke up we went down stairs to see Chloe and Jacob playing on the floor and Britt making pancakes, eggs and bacon. "Good mornin y'all! Britt you better make like triple the bacon you have me Jacob AND Luke in this house. You know I love my bacon." "oh trust me girl! I've got plenty of bacon!" Brittany said as she gave me a hug.

We ate breakfast then me and Luke went upstairs. "hey Luke can we get ready and go see some of my peeps?" "of course." he said slipping his hands around my waist and kissing my neck. "Your the BEST Luke" "tell me somethin I don't know." I slapped him playfully on the arm the we got ready! I can't wait to see everyone!!!