Chapter 31

Luke's POV

We finished getting ready. I put on some khaki shorts and a blue Georgia shirt. Then I put on my flip flops. Jen put on a strapless blue tanktop and white short shorts. Then she slipped on some sandals. "You look amazing darlin" "you look pretty hot yourself."

she said that when her parents died, they basically became her parents. She loves them a lot!

Jenna's POV

Me and Luke got ready this morning and headed to my uncle Gary and aunt Kim's. Those two were my rock when my parents died. Gary is my dads brother. Idk if I've told y'all my parents names. My dads name was Ray and my moms name was Nena. They were the best parents ever.

My brother and my aunt and uncle live on Myrick dairy farm so all we have to do is take the 4-wheeler down a long dirt road to their house.

When we got down there I hopped off and ran to the door as my uncle opened the door. "Uncle Gary!!!!!!!!!" "Hey baby girl!!!! What in the heck are you doin down here?!" He said as he picked me up and spun me around. "Well we came down here to see all of y'all!" "who is we?" "Luke!!!" I called for him and he came in from outside. "Gary this is my boyfriend Luke who I have told you about. Luke this is my Uncle Gary." "Nice to meet you sir!" Luke said as he shook my uncles hand. " you too Luke!"

By this time Kim was coming in the living room. "Aunt Kim!!!!!!!!!!" "Good Lord! Jenna! How are ya sweetheart?" "Im great!" "Who's this you got with ya?" She said pointing to Luke. "Kim this is Luke my boyfriend. Luke this is Kim!" "Nice to meet you Luke!" "You too ma'am!"

We ate breakfast at their house then we all just sat around and talked. Me and Luke were on the couch and Kim and Gary were in their recliners. you don't sit in Gary's recliner... especially when football, baseball, or well.... any sport is on. He will fight you. Right now, baseball is on. "Ill be right back. I gotta pee." Uncle Gary said. "um ok... thanks for the info." "your welcome Jen!" I rolled my eyes in a playful way.

Luke's POV

As soon as Gary left the room Jen said "watch this!" she got up and went and sat where Gary was sittin. Kim said "You know your gonna get killed right?" "yep. I just wanna see what he does!" "What are y'all talking about?" I asked. She explained everything to me and finished just as Gary walked in.

"What in the heck do you think your doin?" he asked. "I'm sittin here watchin tv. What about you?" she asked sounding innocent. "I'm getting ready to hurt you" he said running toward her and picking her up and running out the door. "Well this should be interesting!" Me and Kim said in unison as we shot up out of our chairs and out the door to watch the action!

Jenna's POV

Uncle Gary picked me up and ran outside. I knew where he was taking me. The mud whole. Crap.

Sure enough. that's where he took me. as we ran through the woods with Kim and Luke on our heels laughing their heads off!

Before I could react he threw me in the mud. "UNCLE GARY!!!!! IT IS ON." "Bring it on..." I ran over to him and jumped on him. I covered his eyes then pushed him under. "JENNA KATE MYRICK GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" By this time Luke and Kim were rolling on the floor laughing. I have an idea....

As Gary came towards me I stopped him from getting me and whispered the plan in his ear. We gave each other out 'partner in crime' look then ran to the bank. I grabbed Luke and Gary grabbed Kim. We pulled them into the mud... then it turned in to a HUGE mud fight!.... IT WAS AWESOME!

We finally called a truce and headed back to the house. Gary said we could take a shower down here at his house so Luke went to go get us clothes. When Luke got back, I hopped in the shower first. I washed by body about 6 times and my hair about 8. I'm not even joking. I had mud in places you didn't want to have mud.... I got out and dried off the put on my clothes. I walked out and sat on the couch as Luke went to get his shower.

It was about 6:00 p.m. dang! that war lasted for a long time. After just a few minutes I realized... "Oh man..." I said. "What?" Gary asked. "tomorrow." I said as I began to cry. He sighed. "I know I didn't want to bring it up. We were having so much fun." he said as he came over and sat beside me and wrapped me in a hug as he rubbed my head. "Three years since they've d-d-died." I tried to say while crying. "its ok sweetheart." he started crying too as Luke came back in. "whoa darlin what's wrong? Gary whats wrong? Kim whats wrong? Why is everybody crying?!" He said as he ran over to me and hugged me from the other side. Gary told him everything. " Jenna I'm so sorry." He said as he kissed my cheek and held my hand.

Luke's POV

Jen has been crying for about an hour. Poor thing.

"Guys I'm just gonna order a pizza. None of us are in the physical or mental state to go anywhere." Kim said. "that's the truth." Jen said calming down a little.

We ate our pizza and me and Jenna fell asleep on the couch. She fell asleep first and she looked so cute so i quietly got my phone and took a picture of us. I posted it on Twitter and said "Its been a super fun and crazy day for us! Also a little sad for this girl. Im so glad to call her mine😘😘😘 @jkm111" The 111 in her username represents 1/11... the day we Started dating. She is so sweet.

Today has been a crazy day. It's made me realize how much I have to be thankful for. I said a little prayer thanking God, then fell asleep.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoy this long chapter!!! I was almost falling asleep at the end so I'm sorry if its kinda crappy... Love y'all!!!