Chapter 26

Luke's POV

She walked over to me and said with tears in her eyes "Luke. I don't know. You hurt me. You got drunk at 18 years old." "Please Je-" "Luke. I think you need to go for just a little while.... I still love you." "I love you to Jenna..." She shut the door to her room. What just happened? I slid own the wall and started to cry. I didn't know what to do so I got up and ran outside still cryin got in my truck which my parents had brought and started to drive. I couldn't see very good so it was hard to drive. I was beatin the dash and steering wheel until..... BAM!

Jenna's POV

After Luke left I laid on my bed and balled. I couldn't believe what just happened. I was crying until Carter came bustin through my door. "Jenna come on Luke was in wreck. We gotta go to the hospital." he said this almost crying. "Carter... this is my fault." I started to cry again. "honey no it's not. I promise it's not!" he kissed the top of my head. We got up and walked out and headed to the hospital. The whole time I prayed asking God to be with Luke and to forgive Luke. While doing that I realized that my life wouldn't be complete without him and I was going to forgive him. Even though I'm still kinda pissed at him, I love him to death and I hope he is ok!!!!!

A/N: I'm sorry it's short guys!!! I've had some family issues going on lately and I haven't had time to write! Please keep my family in your prayers! Thank y'all so much! It means more than u will ever know!