Chapter 10

A/N: I'm gonna start calling them chapter numbers!!!

*next morning*

Luke's POV
I woke up around 8:45 and looked over at Jenna. She looked like she was sleeping peacefully so I let her be. I got up and looked at my phone. My mom had texted me and said that they were goin to church and that I needed to sign her release papers when I woke up so I went outside and found the doctor. He told me to sign the packet which let me tell you. It was like 82million pages long. Ok not really but it was LONG! After I signed them it was 9:30 so I went to wake up Jenna. I kissed her head and said "Good morning baby." She stretched and said "you missed" "what?' "You missed my lips Lukey" "oh ok. I'm sorry" and I kissed her lips very passionately. "now. is that better?" "much better!" "Alright well I've signed your release papers and you can leave once you get dressed." "Ok babe!" She got up and got some clothes that Kayla had brought her in a duffle bag. "Ill step out while u change" "Luke I need to hold on to you" "ummm o-o-ok" "Come on Luke I have on underwear and a bra!" "Oh ok. I didn't know" she started taking off her gown and I whistled just to mess with her. "Oh shut up Luke" she playfully slapped my arm. "Ouch. That hurt!" I said in a baby voice. "Yeah yeah yeah whatever..." She finally got dressed and I grabbed her duffle bag. I helped her walk out and we went to my truck. I opened the door and helped her up. I accidentally grabbed her ass and she said " oh I see how it is u perv." Then we both laughed. "I seriously didnt mean to." "Mmhmm" "I didn't!!"i got in the drivers side and drove to her house. I helped her out and we went inside.

Jenna's POV
I finally got released from the hospital and now we are at my house. "Hey Luke?" "Yes baby" can you stay with me for a little while. I'm nervous to stay by myself." "Of course I will. Ill have to ask my parents but as far as I'm concerned I can! I won't let anything happen to you I promise!" "Thanks Luke! your the best!" "No Jenna YOUR the best!