Will you?

Jenna's POV

We got to the door if Luke's house and the door opened. "Hey mama" Luke said. "Hey baby! so this must be Jenna?" "yes ma'am it's nice to meet you Mrs.Bryan!" "Oh honey call me LeClaire or mama!" "Ok thanks"

"Hey where's daddy" he's out back checking all the animals for the night!" "Ok! I'm gonna go help him" "ok"

i helped LeClaire cook and we talked for a while and got to know each other! She is like the sweetest woman ever! Luke and his dad came in right when supper was ready! "Hey Luke! and nice to meet you Mr.Bryan" "Call me Tommy hon and nice to meet u too!" He said as he kinda shook my hand\hugged me! "Y'all go get cleaned up! Foods ready!" LeClaire said so we all got ready to eat!

Supper was delicious!!! "Luke told his mamma and dad that we would be back in a little while! "What do you mean Luke?" "It's a surprise" "you know I hate surprises." yeah I know..." We both laughed and walked out the door. He told me to get on the 4-wheeler so I did. He started to drive. I had my arms around his stomach and my face against his back. Dang he smelled good! he must have heard me sniffing cuz he said "I hear you sniffin back there" I just chuckled and said "well darnet if u didnt smell do freakin good!"

Luke's POV

We pulled up to the creek and she smiled! "This is beautiful!!" I had asked my dad to set up a few blankets and pillows for us. We sat by the creek for a while and just talked. Then I took her to pillows. I found my self starin into her beautiful blue eyes. She is so gorgeous. I leaned down and softly kissed her lips. Sparks flew like crazy! "Uhh hey Jen?" "Yes Luke" "will you be my girlfriend?" she unexpectedly crashed her lips onto mine and pushed me down. she was on top of me and kissing me with so much passion. I of course kissed back. After a couple minutes we pulled away. I'm pretty sure I had the biggest smile EVER "does that answer your question?" "uh. Yeah" "thanks baby" "for what" I said. "For being the best thing that's ever happened to me." She started to tear up a little. I kissed her forehead and held her in my arms. I wiped away her tears and said "your welcome sweetheart!" We stayed out there until about 1:35a.m. then I picked her up and put her on the 4-wheeler and drove back to the house. "Do u wonna stay here?" "sure but I don't have any clothes!" "I gotcha covered" "thanks babe"

Jenna's POV

when we got back in the house we went quietly to his bedroom. He gave me one of his tshirts and some basketball shorts. I went to the bathroom and put them on. When I came out we snuggled up in his bed. This was the best night of my life!