Chapter 36

Jens POV

I woke up snuggled into Luke's neck. I could hear his little snores and I just couldn't help but smile! He's so cute. I quietly got out his grip. He was hangin on to me for dear life.I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I turned on the water then I stripped and got in. For about 5 minutes or so, I let the hot water run over my body and I just stood there thinking about how we are leaving today. I can't believe it.

After this I washed my body then washed my hair. Then I conditioned my hair too. Luke loves the smell of my conditioner in my hair! it drives him bonkers!

Luke's POV

I woke up and looked beside me and noticed Jen wasn't there. I realized she was in the shower once I heard it turn off. After a minute she came out in khaki short shorts and a light blue and lime green stripes flowy strapless shirt. "Luke close your mouth. You're gonna catch flies!" "Sorry babe but you look amazing." "Thank you Lukey." she said crawling on the bed beside me.

We finally got out of bed and I took a shower while Jen packed everything up. I got out and towel dried my hair then put some gel in it and fixed it.

I walked out and we went to the kitchen. "Good morning guys." Mason said to us. "Mornin Mas."

Jens POV

Kim put two pancakes on our plate along with eggs, bacon, and sausage. Gosh I love her food. We ate and talked till about 12:30 then decided we should get on the road.

I told every body a tearful goodbye and hugged them and told them I loved them. "oh and sorry bout your hand." I told Gary laughing a little. (btw his hand is bruised from where I pitched to him). "it's ok. don't worry bout it." "I wasn't going to. you're a big boy. I figured you could suck it up and deal with it." "we'll ok then. thank you for your concern." "your welcome. love you!" "love too baby." he said kissing my forehead.

Luke hugged Kim and man hugged Mason and Gary. "can I talk to you alone Luke." Gary said. oh Lord. "yes sir" "Gary don't scare him. Uncle Bob has already taken care of that." I said in a pleading tone. "Don't worry. we will be back." they went outside so I just stood inside waiting.

Luke's POV

Oh great.... Gary is gonna kill me. We got outside and Gary said "Son. I swear on my life, if you even think about or try to hurt her I will beat the livin crap outta you. I'm dead freakin serious. She has been through livin hell the past few years and she doesn't need a heart break on top of that. She loves you man... ALOT. I know my girl. Y'all are perfect for each other and I see the way y'all look at each other. When the time comes and you wanna ask her to marry you, which I know that day is comin, you better ask me, Bob, Jacob, Larry, and pretty much all of us. I'm just lettin you know. you got all this?"

"Yes sir. I love her a lot, and I never want to hurt her. And yes I want her to be my wife one day and hopefully have kids. I love her so much."

"I trust you Luke. Just... please treat her right."

"Yes Sir. I will!"

"Thanks Luke. I love you son."

"Love you too Gary. Thank you for everything this week."

"No problem."

After that we hugged and headed back inside. Holy Mess. I thought he was going to kill me, right then and there.

Jens POV

"I wonder what he's saying to him." I said to Kim and Mason. "who knows with Dad. He's probably scaring the mess out of him." "Thanks for the encouragement Mas." I said "no problem. I'm here all day." I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

About that time they come back in and Luke's face was priceless. It was worse that when Bob talked to him. I was trying so hard not to laugh. "Hey Lukey. How'd it go?" I ended up bustin out laughin. "it went." he said.

We finally left and were on the road.

After about 6hours we were back in Leesburg. It was about 7:15 p.m. so we decided to order pizza. Luke carried our stuff in and we changed into our pjs.

The rest of evening we ate pizza and watched movies. We then fell asleep cuddled up together on the couch.

A/N: Hi guys!!! I finally retyped this. COMMENT what y'all thought about what Gary said to Luke. LOVE YALL!