Chapter 42

Jens POV

I woke up with a little bit of pain in my leg but not too bad. I have a very high pain tolerance so I am alright! "Good morning Jenna baby" I jumped a little. "Oh my gosh! I didn't know you were awake!" "Sorry Babe." "no your fine" "you wonna head down to breakfast? We have school today." "ugh. Are you serious?! i want to punch school...in the face... with a speedboat." "Well someone is a little violent this morning." "oh shut up mister."

Luke helped my get out of bed and he carried me downstairs since I can't really crutch down there. He put me down and kissed me.

"Good morning everyone!!" "Good morning guys!" Gary said. Me and Luke ate breakfast then we got changed.

"Alright yall we are off to school see you in a little while." I said waving. "auntie JJ!!!!" "what baby girl?" "I love you and I'll miss you." "I love you and I'll miss you to. Ill be back soon." I bent down and whispered in her ear "if your lucky I'll bring you a treat!!!" she gasped "otay! Bye wukey! I love you!" My heart just melted... "I love you too sweetheart!! Be good today ok?" "ok!" He gave her one last hug and we left for school.

Luke's POV

When we got to school I helped her out and walked her into class.

-After School-

We met up at our spot and walked to our truck. I helped her in then I got in too. "How was your day darlin?" "it was good I'm just so freakin ready to graduate." "Me and you both."

When we got home we let everyone know we were home then we went to the hammock out back to do our homework. We go out there everyday.

After we were done with homework we went inside to the smell of Kim's cooking. Spaghetti with garlic bread.

"So what do yall want to do tonight?" Gary asked "Maybe just stay here and watch a movie?" Maison suggested. "Sounds good to me. I really don't feel like going anywhere." Jen said. "Do you not feel good?" I asked. "I feel fine. Going somewhere would actually require me to try and look halfway presentable." Everybody laughed and gathered in the living room.

Jens POV

We spent the rest of the night watching Alvin and the chipmunks for the kids and after they went to bed we watched Taken 1&2.

When we went to bed I got to thinking about our future. I can't wait to see what happens!!!! "I love you Luther." he rolled his eyes because he hates being called that! "I love you too crippled!" "haha very funny" I said sarcastically. "don't think I wanted to be like this because I sure as heck don't want to." we laughed and drifted to sleep.