Chapter 33

Jenna's POV

"Look Jen." "yeah" I said nervously. "have y'all like done 'it'?" "NO! Ew. Why would you think that?!" "I'm just checkin calm down!" "me and Luke have already had this talk. We've decided that we aren't going to do that until marriage. all that's ever happened between us is a make out session." "that's my girl." he said that then kissed my forehead. "I love you Jen!" "I love you too Gare Bear!" I walked back inside our room and saw Luke had a worried look on his face. "what did he say?" Luke asked "he just made sure we haven't like don 'it'." "oh wow. eEw" "that's what I said."

Luke's POV

Jen told me what Gary said and I was relieved! After this we both got our showers.when we were both done we walked in the kitchen and ate breakfast. we leave tomorrow so we are going to see some of her other friends and family.

We got done eating and told Kim and Gary bye. we hopped in the truck and I started it up. "Alright Jen give me directions!" "shut up!" "what?" "Our song is on the radio!" "I cross my heart?" "yep." she scooted to the middle and turned it up. we both started singing our hearts out. she is actually pretty good!!!

" I cross my heart and promise to give all I've got to give to make all your dreams come true. in all the world your never find, a love as true as mine." as we both sang the words we sat there in the truck staring into each others eyes. I was lost in her baby blue eyes and she was lost in my brown eyes.

Jens POV

We were lost in each others eyes. it felt like we were the only two people in the whole entire world. By surprise, he leaned down and crashed his lips onto mine. He begged for entrance with his tongue and I accepted... I mean who wouldn't. After about 5 minutes we both pulled out. "wow. you know. I never thought I could ever love someone as much as I love you." he said still looking into my eyes. "I love you too lLukey your the best thing that's ever happened to me." he gave me a quick peck on lips and drove down the long driveway and onto the road. I gave him directions to my friend Sarah's house cause it wasn't far

Next on the radio was Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis... I LOVE THIS SONG!! Luke knew every word as he sang along. As he sang the chorus, he kept looking over at me.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna love you forever, forever and ever amen. As long as old men sit and talk about the weather. as long as old women sit and talk about old men. If you wonder how long I'll be faithful, ill be happy to tell you again, I'm gonna love you forever and ever, forever and ever Amen."

"Luke, you said you want to go into the music business right?" "yeah babe why?" "because you are a-a AWESOME singer and I KNOW you will make it far." I said this as I kissed him on the cheek. "you really think so?" "no" "oh" he said looking sad. "I KNOW SO!" I shouted. he immediately perked up and pulled me into his side.

A/N: sorry it's not very long guys!