Chapter 40

Jens POV

I woke up snuggled with Luke. Our talk went good last night and we decided we are going to move to Nashville October 28th. We have a little apartment that we are going to stay in up there. We will sell my house :( to have some extra money. I can't believe I'm moving again but I just want to be with Luke to support him!

I'm so glad we are on the same page. Today is Saturday and my softball team from school has the Post Season Tournament today and tomorrow. "Luke wake up. We have to get ready for my tournament it's gonna be a long day." I kissed him on the lips as he sat up. We walked downstairs and Brittany was making breakfast. "Morning everyone. Are y'all ready for my tournament." "Heck yeah! It's been forever since I've seen you play!" Gary said hugging me then kissing my head.

We ate breakfast then I went upstairs and got ready. I got my sliding shorts and uniform and started to put them on. First I put on my black sliding shorts then my red socks. I put on my black softball pants but left them undone so I could tuck in my top. I changed into a sports bra and I finished right as Luke walked in. "Whoa. Hey baby." "hey Lukey" "nice butt. Those softball pants make your butt look... wow" "Thank you!"

Luke's POV

I walking in just as Jen had finished putting on her sports bra. Her butt was wow too. She put on her button up vest Jersey that had 'Trojans' on the front then had a picture of one. On the back it had her number which was 7.

After this she went to the bathroom and she started to do her hair. She did this thing I think it's called a French braid from the front of her head on the side then to the back and put it in a ponytail. Next she put on eye black and then wrote her number on her arm. To complete it all she put on a sleeve over her elbow to prevent her arm from being thrown out. "Alright babe I'm ready." she said walking out. "Finally!" "very funny mister"

She slipped on her slides as We walked out and everybody loaded up. We had her rolling bat bag and two coolers with drinks and food in the back of my truck since we will be there all day. We hopped in my truck and she got a Gatorade and a protein bar out of her bag and started eating and drinking.

Jens POV

We got to the ball field and I hopped out. I helped unload then I told everyone bye and gave Luke a kiss then headed to warm up. I got to our dugout and put my bag on the fence as Kayla walked in. "hey girl!" "hey J!" "you ready for today?" "yep you?" "yep" we got our gloves and headed to the outfield. We did our throwing warm ups the started to throw regular.

Once we were warm I had to warm up Pitching. Me and Kayla switch Pitching and Catching every game but this was my turn to pitch. Kay got her gear on and we headed to the outfield to warm up. I did my pitching warm ups then I pitched regular. once I was warm I said "I'm good. you wanna switch so you can warm up in case somethin happens to me." "yep sounds good." I put on my catching gear and caught for Kayla while she got loose. Once we were all warm and had done our hitting drills, we went to the dugout. Coach Derek said "Alright girls let's pray and go kick butt" he prayed then we all went to home plate to do the coin toss. We won so we chose home. My team got in a huddle and I said "WHO ARE WE? TROJANS! WHAT DO WE DO? BEAT YOU! WHAT ARE WE? NUMBER ONE! LETS. KICK. BUTT!" We broke and went in the dougout I got my glove and my sunglasses and went to the mound. Kayla came out in her gear and squatted. I pitched a couple pitches then I yelled "comin down." I pitched and Kayla threw a perfect shot to our shortstop Anna! We did our throwing routine and we all came to the mound. "Alright ladies. We've got this. Keep your head in the game." Kayla said. They left and it was just me and Kay. "alright girl. You no what to do." "yep. Love ya!" "love you too girl."

I pitched a no hitter inning. It was our time to hit. I grabbed my batting gloves and my helmet and put them on. it was Kayla then me so I went to the on deck circle and started swinging my bat with the weight on it. Kayla got ready the first pitch was a ball. The second pitch was perfect so she hit it. She made it to third! Everyone hollered especially Carter! Next it was me. I stepped in the box and got set up. The first pitch was perfect so I drove it. I knew it was a goner. Sure enough it soared over the fence as the crowd went crazy! I rounded third and my whole team came out at home and patted my helmet.

I got back in and sat down as we kept hitting. I saw Luke coming so I met him outside the dugout. "Nice hit babe! That was great!" "Thanks Lukey!" "I brought you another Gatorade!" "thanks!" "your welcome! I'm gonna go back!" "ok. Love you!" "Love you too Jen!" he kissed me then walked back.

Luke's POV

The rest of the game went on and they ended up winning 16-2. I'm so proud of my baby!

A/N: I am SOOO sorry for not updating! School has started and I've been kinda stressed! I will try my hardest!! Please don't hate me! ALSO WATTPAD IS MAKING MY CHAPTERS GO IN A CRAZY ORDER SO YOU MAY HAVE TO LOOK A LITTLE TO FIND THEM!! Sorry! Love y'all!!