Chapter 34

Jens POV

I gave Luke directions to my friend SArahs house. I texted her this morning and said we could come over. Me her and Kayla are all great friends and have been since birth! Once we got there I hopped out of the truck and ran to give her a hug as she stood in the door way!!! "Hey Siri!!" that's a nick name that me and Kayla call her. "hey Ji Ji!!!!! I've missed you soooo much!!!!!" "I've missed you to girl!" "So who ya got with you?!" She asked raising her eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes and said "this is Luke! He is my boyfriend!" "Nice to meet you Sarah!" Luke said shaking her hand. "You too Luke!"

We ended up going inside and talking to her family. After a couple hours of talking Me, Luke, and Sarah went out to eat for Lunch. After that we came back to Gary's house.

Luke's POV

After we ate lunch with Sarah we came back to Gary's house. " Welcome back y'all!" Kim said. "Thank you!" We both said. After this we both sat down and Jen turned on the Woman's College World Series. Aka softball. Alabama was playing the Oklahoma Sooners. after a little while Gary came in from outside and sat down. "Hey y'all!" He said. "Hey uncle Gary. Bama is playin!" Jen said as she was glued to the tv. "yeah I see that." he said "oh shut up" Jen laughed and rolled her eyes! Them two crack me up.

We watched the rest of softball game and Alabama won! Jen was getting into it. Like yelling into it. "So Jen, why didnt you play at school this year?" "well i didn't know anybody so I decided not to." "you pitch right?" "yeah and every other position too." I wonna see ya pitch." "Ok. Gary can you catch for me so Luke can watch?!" "yeah baby girl." thanks" "no problem"

Jens POV

I went tithe garage and got my glove, Gary's glove, and a softball! I can't wait to pitch. I walked out of the door in the garage to the backyard. When I got out there I tossed Gary his glove. "You dork you forgot the bucket. I can't squat." he said chuckling. "well mister sassy britches. hold on." I said laughing. "oh I'm the sassy one?" "yep"

After I got the bucket of balls I went back outside and gave it to Gary. he sat it down then walked a line to measure 43 feet for my pitching distance. After he did that he sat down and I did some warm up pitching drills. After I was loose I walked to the 'pitching rubber' and said "alright Lukey you ready?" "I'm ready babe!"

Gary put his glove out for the target, I did my windup and pitched it right down the middle. "Gosh almighty!" Gary said throwing his glove off and dancing around holding his hand. "whoops. Sorry" I said trying not to laugh cause the dance he was doing was hilarious! "that was awesome baby!" Luke said. "thank you!!" "that was not very awesome feeling on my hand but you've defiantly still got it going Jen." "haha! Sorry Gare Bear!" "It's ok. I bet that pitch was close to 70ish." "Wow!" Me and Luke said. "That's one of my fastest ones."

After i pitched awhile we decide to call it quits. "Supper is ready!" Kim yelled from the house. Jacob and his family, my grandma and grandpa (their names are Patti and Larry), and my uncle and Aunt (Bob and Tonia) are coming over for supper since its mine and Luke's last full day here.

Luke's POV

We all got washed up and some of Jens family arrived. Bob said grace and we dug in. I hate we have to leave tomorrow. I Know Jen loves being around all of these people and I do too.

A/N: I'm soooooo sorry it's been forever since I've updated. Life has been crazy!! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!

Comment and Vote!!