Chapter 44

Luke's POV
"Let's go to Dinner to celebrate shall we?" My dad asked! We all agreed on Logan's Steak House!

As we drove Jen said "I can't believe it." "What?" "I can't believe we just graduated high school. It feels like yesterday I was walkin into homeroom and I laid eyes on you. Life hasn't been the same since. I'm just so happy I get to live life with you!" "You are the sweetest thing ever. Jenna will you go on a date with me tonight?" "Yes. Absolutely!"

We pulled in and walked in the restaurant. We sat down at a huge table and began talking about anything and everything! After everybody gave us our graduation presents, we all headed back to wear we were staying.

When we got up to our room I told Jenna to get ready for our date. "What do I need to wear... Or you could just tell me where we are going." She asked batting her eyes." "Good try missy, but no. I will pick your clothes out for you!" "Ugh fine..." she said giving me her sad face.

I picked out her short cut offs, her George Strait t-shirt, and her Durango American Flag Lady Rebel Cowgirl boots. (a/n: I have these boots and they are the best... ever!) I told her to get changed and I would go get changed.

I went to the bathroom and put on my jeans with holes in the knees. Then I put on my blue Leesburg shirt. I slipped on my square toed boots and walked out. Jen looked hot as crap... even with the thing on her leg.

Jenna's POV

"Alright baby girl lets go!" "Ok I'm ready for our mystery date!"

We hopped in his truck and of course her put a blindfold on me. "Seriously babe." He chuckled and said "Yep. Don't worry it's not too long of a drive." "if you say so."

When we arrived, wherever we were, he parked the truck and counted to 3. He took my blindfold off. The coliseum?? "What the heck are we doi-" I realized why we were here. "HOLY CRAP. YOU DID NOT!" i said in complete shock. "Yep. Two first row tickets to George Strait and a Meet and Greet. An also backstage passes." he said looking very accomplished! "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much babe. I have always dreamed of this!!!!" I leaned over and kissed him really hard and passionate. "Whoa girl. You keep doing that and we might just miss this whole thing." He said winking. "You're right! Let's go!"

We were 2 of the first few there. After getting through security we found our seats... front row!!! An hour later the concert was getting ready to start! I am so excited!

George came out and did his thing! He is the best entertainer ever! After the concert was over we went to the meet and greet area!

Luke's POV

We were the last ones in line for the meet and greet. When we were about to meet him I thought Jen was gonna squeeze my hand off.

"Hey yall!" George said."Hey! I am a huge fan!" Jen said. "I could tell. Both of yall knew every word to my songs!" "Yes sir. I want to go into the music business and I look up to you so much!" "That is great son. How about yall come back stage. I'll give ya a few tips." He said "Oh my gosh. Thank you so much we would love to!"

We took our picture with him and headed back stage. We talked for an hour and a half about the music business and everything else. "I'm gonna give yall my personal number. Luke if you need anything in the business, Jenna if you need anything at all!" The look on Jens face was priceless! "Thank you so much!" We said in sync!

It was about 11:00 before we headed home. Jen fell asleep on my lap. I think she had a great time tonight and I am so glad. We both got to meet one of our role models and even got his number!

I tucked the hair that had fallen in her face behind her ear. "Jenna... We're home sweet girl." She sat up and yawned. "ok"

When we got inside Kim, Gary and Mason were the only ones up. "So how did you like your surprise??" Gary asked as he laid sprawled out on the couch shirtless. To be 50 years old he has some stinkin big muscles!

"YOU KNEW?" I exclaimed! "Shhhhh you loud mouth." Mason said laughing. "oh shut up you dork!" I said trying to be serious but it didn't work.

After telling about everything we all went to bed. I got my pajamas on and crawled in bed with my favorite man. "Thank you so much for today Luke. You always come up with something that blows me away. I really love you for that!" "Baby girl it was no problem. I love doing stuff for you. I love you so much!" He leaned over and softly yet passionately kisses me while holding my neck and head. Gosh I love this man!

A/N: soooo sorry about how long it has been! I've been totally stuck until I got this idea!!! Comment, like and vote!