Chapter 19

Jenna's POV

Luke is so sweet! he just gave me the biggest surprise ever! He got my brother and his family to come here for prom! Jacob brought me moms necklace too! Right now me and Brittany are walking up the steps and she is gonna help me get my makeup situated cuz it's everywhere from crying so much! she basically takes it all off a does it again the same exact way! She is really good with that kind of thing! We finish up and she walks out the door and then I do! Luke once again has it mouth open like 4 miles. "Lukey shut your mouth your gonna catch flies" "I can't help it darlin! you're gorgeous!" "thanks Luke!" I saw that and kiss him. We then get a bunch of awwws!!! the my niece says "kissy nasty kissy nasty!" We all laugh and Luke starts to put the corsage on my hand. Mama LeClaire is takin a crapton of pictures! After he does that I get the boutonnière and pin it to his tux after we do that we get tons of picture some with me and Luke kissing and others are casual! Then I get tons with my brother then tons with his family then tons with Chloe! Omg she is so cute! After that I get some with LeClaire and Tommy then I get some with Chris! He such a turd! He's like my brother away from home! I still haven't met his sister though! She is married and has a little girl named Jordan who is 3! After all the pictures that we took at the lake(sorry I forgot to mention that) we headed up to Luke's truck. Being the gentleman that he is he opened the door for me and helped me in! Then he came around and we drove off!

Luke's POV

The surprise went perfect! I love seeing Jenna with kids! she is so good with them! I plan on her having my babies one day! We get in the truck and head off to prom!

"Luke?" "yeah darlin" "I'm nervous! This is my first prom ever!!!" "Know I am too but I'm here with you! everything's gonna be alright!" "K and one question!" "yeah" I said kinda confused. "after prom will you play your guitar and sing! please! I haven't heard you yet!" "I guess! only for you though!!!" "Yay" the rest of the way there she rode in the middle with her hand on my thigh! This night is going to be great!

We get to the little country club where it's at and I go to her side and open the door to help her out. We walk in hand in hand and see Kayla and Carter at a table. They flag is down so we walk over there to sit with them. Kayla said "hey guys! Luke and Carter will y'all take pictures of me and Jenna and then we will get someone to take pictures with all of us! Ah! this night is gonna be awesome!" I looked at Jenna and Carter and said "is she always this hyper?" they looked at each other then at Kayla and said "Uh YEAH!" "wow.... ok" I took tons of pictures and got group pictures too! We sat down and they brought us our food. we all ate, laughed and talked! then at about 8:30 the music started it was upbeat so we waited for a slower one.

Jenna's POV

We were waiting for a slow song when I heard it. I knew Luke had the same idea when he looked at me and smiled. we got up and went to the face floor as I Cross My Heart by George Strait started to play. I put my arms around Luke's neck and he ur his hand on my waist and we danced. I said "Luke. This is our first dance. It's to the perfect song with the perfect man" "and the perfect woman!" I've always loved this song but now it has a special place in my heart!

After that song we ate and danced the rest of the night with all of our friends! It was great! It was 12:20 a.m. and prom was sadly coming to an end. Me, Luke, Carter, and Kayla all left to go to mine and Kayla's houses to change because the guys were taking us somewhere fun! I can't wait!

Me and Luke headed up the stairs and he said "Jenna you looked gorgeous tonight!" " Thank you baby! you looked very handsome!" I had one strapless bra and underwear and I trusted Luke so I said "Luke come unzip me please!" "ok" he unzipped me and I let it fall to the ground. I looked at Luke as he stood there in shock. " uh wow I didn't know you were gonna do that" he said as he pulled off his pants leaving him in tight red underarmour boxers "and I didn't know you were gonna do that!" By the time I said this Luke had picked me up locked the door a laid me on the bed. I hope he wasn't going for sex. he started kissing me on my neck and chest then on my belly. "luke I don't care if you touch me in those places just no sex!" "that's fine with me!" He started to touch my boobs and down my sides I moaned a little. this continued for about 10 minutes until we heard a knock on the door "crap Luke! Carter and Kayla!" "oh my gosh!" we threw on our extra clothes grabbed the stuff we needed and ran downstairs! I opened the door and there they stood..."Ummm hi guys we were just about to come!" They looked at each other and laughed. well crap. Kayla said "we know y'all were gettin frisky" "no we weren't.... just touchy... and kissy... no sex!" "Alright whatever" Luke's face was red and he said "on that note lets go! I was wearing those dressy type short shorts. mine were teal and I had on a tight white v-neck shirt. I had my over the shoulder purse and sandals. Luke had on khaki shorts and a green shirt with flip flops! we left the house and we all piled in Carter's truck. I asked "where are we going" Luke said "bowling then ice cream!!!!" "Yay! Y'all are the best!!!" "we know" they both said in unison. me and Kayla just rolled our eyes!

Luke's POV

We got to the bowling alley and played 4 games. I won them all cuz I am the MASTER at bowling. also I'm just good like that! After bowling we went to Sweet Frog for ice cream. then we headed home. it was now almost 3 a.m.! we went home and Carter spent the night at Kayla's and I spent the night with the love of my life! This has been the BEST day ever!!!!!