Chapter 35

Luke's POV

We finished eating and we all went to the living room. We talked for a while. Actually until 1:30 a.m. Larry then said "Alright I think we better go. Y'all know its past my bedtime." we all just laughed! I looked over at Jen who had her head on my shoulder and she looked sad. Gosh I feel so bad for her.

When Larry and Patti stood up she did too. she walked over there to hug them & she started to cry a little. "I love you honey! We'll see you sometime soon don't worry!" Patti said. "I love you too mimaw." Then she hugged Larry. "I love you Jennabug. Don't get into trouble ya hear?" "I love you too pawpaw. and ill try not to. I can't make any promises!" after this she hugged them both again and they left.

Jens POV

After my grandparents left, Jacob and his family did too. I would see them in the morning so I just hugged them. Next it was my Uncle Bob and Aunt Tonia. They stood up to leave and I got up too. "I love you honey. Be good and keep Luke straight." Tonia said hugging me. "I don't know if I can do that. He's like big toddler! but I love you too!" I said laughing. Then I hugged Bob. "I love you baby girl. Call me if you need anything. You know I'm just a phone call away. ok?" "ok. I love you too." I said starting to cry a little.

Then we heard a knock on the door. "Who is that?" I asked Gary. "oh I forgot to tell y'all Mason came home from college to day so that should be him." "Gosh he was there for a long time wasn't he?" Luke asked. "Well he was with some friends hanging out." "oh" we both said as I opened the door for him. "JENNA!!!!" "MASON!!!!" He dropped his bagged, hugged me, and spun me around. Mason is my cousin but he's practically my brother. Bob and Tonia hugged him and then they walked out but Bob said "Hey Luke come out here son." "yes sir." oh boy. "uncle bob?!" I asked with concern in my voice. "Chill out baby I just want to talk to him alone" "ok. just... ugh"

Luke's POV

Bob wanted to talk to me outside... alone. Tonia went on to the car. "alright son I just wanted to say that if you hurt Jenna in any way, shape, form or fashion I will hurt you. I can see that yall are 'the one' for each other and i swear if you mess it up i will beat you so ya mama dont recognize you. I like you... a lot and I can see that Jenna adores you so don't screw it up man. Alright?" "yes sir. I promise I won't hurt her. I love her more than anything except Jesus and I want to be with her forever." "Thank you Luke. You're a good kid." "thank you sir." "alright ill see y'all next time." "ok." "nice meetin ya" "you to. y'all drive back safe" after that we did our man hug/ hand shake and I went back inside.

I walk in and everybody laughs at me. "what?!" I asked. "you look like he put the fear of God into you." Gary said laughing. "he did! He pretty much threatened to kill me if I hurt Jenna." "oh how sweet." Jen said "haha very funny." I said (not laughing) and rolling my eyes in a playful way.

We stayed up till about 2:15 a.m. catching up with Mason. He seems like a great guy. He's really funny. After a while I looked down at Jenna and she was asleep with her head in my lap. "alright I think we are going to bed. Well I am... Somebody already is." I said pointing at Jen. "alright we'll see y'all in the mornin. Sleep good." "Thanks! y'all too. Nice meetin ya Mason." "You too Luke!"

I picked up Jen bridal style and carried her to our room and laid her gently down on the bed. I turned off the lights and quietly laid down with her. I hate we have to leave tomorrow but hopefully we can see them again soon!

A/N: Hey guys I hope y'all liked this update!!!! Give me feedback please!! Love y'all!!!!