Chapter 23

Jenna's POV

Well today is Thursday and we are out of school! yay! Tomorrow is a end of the year bonfire that me and Luke are going to! I can't wait! We got Luke moved in so now we live together... YAY!!! It's pretty late so Luke picks me up bridal style and take me up the stairs and lays me in the bed then he crawls in also. I snuggle up into Luke's side and close my eyes I hear him say "Goodnight my love" "goodnight cowboy" "I love you so daggum much!" "I love you even more!" I said "I really don't think that's possible!" "Oh really?" I crawled on top of him and started kissing his lips and moving my hand all over his body. He flips us over then kisses my sweet spot. Dangit he always gets to me when he does that. This continued for a limitless while then we layed back down. He kissed me and we both smiled into the kiss. We cuddled up again then fell asleep.

Luke's POV

I woke up and decided to wake Jenna up in a special way I brushed my teeth and grabbed my guitar. The time I said I would play for her we kinda got distracted by umm.... stuff. I put the strap over my shoulder and headed back upstairs. I sat down on the bed and started to play and sing softly. All i have is just a little bit of a song I've been working on.

"You make me want to hold ya like a hammock on a summer day tell you how I'm gonna take your cares away you make me want to"

By this time she was already awake and smiling at me as I sang. "Oh my gosh Luke! You are awesome! This is the first time I've heard you! You sound amazing!" "Thank ya darlin!" We kissed and she said "can you play some George Strait songs or Conway Twitty?" "of course" we sat there on the bed and I sand and played as she listened. When we finished we went down stairs to get breakfast.

Jenna's POV

The way Luke woke me up was so sweet! He sang for a while then we came down for breakfast! We were tired so we went with easy oatmeal. We hung out the rest of the day until it was time to get ready for the bonfire! This is gonna be great!!

A/N: sorry it's kinda short but I'm planning on making the next chapter crazy!