Tour of Leesburg!

Jenna's POV
it's Friday and I'm in my last period class! Luke said he wanted to ask me something after school. Idk what it is.

Luke's POV
Class is finally over! I wanted to ask Jenna a question after school so I told her to wait for me before she leaves! I walked out to her truck with her and said "hey Jen I was wonderin, would you want me to show you around town tomorrow?" "Of course! I would love that!!!" "alright! ill pick you up around 10?" "sounds good to me!"
I'm so glad Jenna said yes!!!! I'm thinkin bout ending the down at the creek at my place. I may ask her to be my girlfriend but I don't know... We'll see how it goes!

Jenna's POV
Luke just asked if I wanted to go with him to show me around town and I said yes! DUH! I freakin love Luke like not just love him but LOVE him! he is so sweet and I feel like he would protect me no matter what!!!! I can't wait till tomorrow!!!!

~~~~next morning~~~~

I woke up and looked at my clock and it said 8:00. I got up and brushed my teeth then I went for my morning run. When I got back I took a shower and got on my laptop. I checked some emails then decided I should get my lazy butt up and go get dressed... Ugh. Just let me sleep... I didn't really know what to wear. I grabbed some skinny jeans and an old Kenny Chesney shirt then I slipped on my Justin boots and went down stairs to wait on Luke.
Right at 10:00 I heard him pull in! I grabbed my phone and the house keys and walked out to his truck! I couldn't wait for today!

Luke's POV
We went to Waffle House and ate breakfast. We talked about school and everything! Once we were done I paid for both our meals. "Luke you don't have to pay for me I've got it!" "no! I've got it" "No I'm serious let me pay for my-" "I've got it!!!" "ok ok ok. Thanks Luke!" "Your welcome"
I showed her what there was to show of Leesburg. I mean this little town isn't that huge. On the way back to my house my mom called and said that I could bring Jen for supper. I asked Jen if that was ok and she said yes! We haven't even talked bout her parents so I asked, "so Jen what do ur parents do you never told me? and why did u move up here u never really told me that either" I waited for a response but there wasn't one. All I heard was sobs. I looked over and she was ballin! I pulled the truck over on the side of our long drive way. "Darlin what's wrong?" I scooted over closer to her. "My parents are d-d-dead. They were kidnapped by some lunatic because he had money stolen from him and for some reason they thought they did it so he shot them" she started crying even harder. "Oh my gosh Jen! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bring it up and make ya cry" "it's ok"

Jenna's POVu
He held me in those big strong arms. "Its alright honey. I'm always here for you ok?" "ok thank you Luke!" "ur welcome!" we sat there for about 5 minutes as I got my life together and calmed down. Luke started to drive down his dirt driveway. I just stared at him. He is the nicest guy I've ever met and I think I love him.