Chapter 16

Jenna's POV

It's been a week since Luke asked me to prom and its Saturday! We decided our color was gonna be a light blue! I can't wait for prom!!!! Only a little over a month away! I'm gonna call Luke and see if him and Carter want to go with me and Kayla to eat then they go tux shopping and me and Kay go dress shopping!

Phone convo

L: hello

J:hey baby

L: hey darlin what's up

J: I was wonderin if you and Carter want to go with me and Kayla to eat then y'all go tux shopping and we go dress shopping!

L: sure!!! when and where?

J: McDonalds and I guess at 12 cuz I've gotta take a shower!

L: ok sounds good baby!

J:alright love you!

L: love you more!

J: love you most!

L: love you mostest!

J: love you mostest more!!! ha! in your face sucka!

L: Crap.... Whatever. ill see ya in a little while!

J: alright!

*end of convo*

I guess I've gotta get up now...... *click* or nah! I know I'm weird... But that's mine and Kayla's thing!

After i get ready I go and meet Kayla at her Jeep and hop in! I look like a bum but who cares... Not me!!! I had yoga pants a long sleeve George Strait shirt a sweatshirt and tennis shoes.

We get to the restraint and meet Luke and Carter. Luke hugs me and gives me a kiss and Carter does the same...To Kayla of course! We walk in and we order and Luke pays we sit down talk and laugh but now it's time to go shopping!!! We all hug and go different ways! Off to find two prom dresses!!!!