Chapter 4: Meeting the Red-Cloaked Mage

"Um... What?"

"We're going to visit the red-cloaked mage!"

After the embarrassing encounter, I quickly returned to my room. I plopped down the bed, got a pillow, and continuously, screaming. But due to the pillow, my screams were reduced, and everything that came was all muffled. I repeatedly did those things, which I didn't even notice myself dozing off. And the thing that woke me up was something poking me. I turned for a few times, in hoping it would stop, but still... I opened my eyes, a little bit annoyed, but to my surprise, I saw a pair of green eyes staring on me. I panicked and fell face flat on the floor. I angrily scolded them about barging in, but they just shrugged and told me about visiting the Red Cloaked Mage, I guess.

"Why are we visiting?" I asked confusedly.

"To let her know about your current situation; she knows what to do." 'Red' said.

"Um, okay... But, what's with the Red Cloaked Mage? Is she special or something?"

"I think you got a severe amnesia Yumi-chan. Well, of course, she's special! And powerful too! She made our wishes true!" 'Blue' exclaimed happily.

"You said too much." 'Red' warned.

'Blue's eyes widened and quickly clammed up. I raised an eyebrow at them both. What did he wish, anyway?

"Um, what did you both wished, if you don't mind me asking."

"We would rather keep it as a secret now." 'Red' informed. "Anyways, please change now. We need to go there as soon as possible."

They turned and went outside, but before closing the door, they said, "We will be waiting downstairs. And the food is already served. We will eat together."

When they exited the door, I wasted no time in taking my clothes off and took a bath. Ah, the water's soothing; not too hot, not too cold. Putting shampoo all over my hair and massaging it. I also applied soap all over my body and then waited for a few minutes before completely washing my body. I took the towel and dried myself up. I wrapped it over my body and went outside to change. I rummaged through the closet to find something comfortable. I decided to wear these clothing:

 I decided to wear these clothing: