Chapter 29: Maximum! Ice and Wind Girl!

Rather than fighting, maybe while I'm on it, I'll get Hime and escape. I thought.

"Terrifying Twisters!" Winds started to rage all around me.

"Dark Shield!" Shouldn't have underestimated her...

The winds started to get vicious, and I'm getting much more annoyed by that. I started storing energy so that I can drive the winds away from me...

~Meanwhile~

"Water Cannon!"

Tsubasa tried casting on the sphere in hopes that it would break, but it ended up hitting the sphere while nothing happened. No cracks or the sphere melting. She did feel her energy diminishing though.

"Ugh..." She stopped when she felt dizzy.

"Tsubasa, stop..." Hime said on another sphere sadly. "This trap is absorbing our energy for Lily to use. Even if we do nothing, it still absorbs our powers, much more if you try attacking it."

"Maximum! Magical Fire Girl!"

They turned their attention to Elza who attempted to transform into her Maximum form. The roses started to circle around her------------

But it dissipated away. She looked astonished by the outcome.

"What the----?!"

"We can't really do anything about this..." Hime said. "Let's hope that Yuzu can handle the battle herself..."

~~~

I closed my eyes and felt the energy surged through me... It's getting powerful... As I opened my eyes, the energy I've stored was released, including the shield. But due to the power of it, the winds and Yuzu got knocked off.

I took this chance to run towards Hime who was still trapped in the sphere. Hime looked scared. I was about to reach the sphere when...

The sphere moved on its own! It went to my right. I looked around and saw Yuzu, her cheeks puffed and who looks like she was blowing the sphere away from me. I groaned and made a 'Dark Sphere' towards her direction. She instantly stopped what she's doing and tried stopping the sphere.

I took advantage of her distraction and moved towards Hime's sphere. She can't make her comeback since that sphere wasn't my normal ones----

I was stunned when I got thrown off. S-She diverted my sphere... I thought then smirked. Not bad.

"You know," I mused. "You aren't that bad. But you're getting on my nerves. I guess I'll start taking this seriously..."