Chapter 26: I Am NOT Dressing Up As A Clown!!

"What do you mean by paint Ayako-chan?" Miki asked.

"Don't kids love clowns?" Ayako asked.

"Yes...?" Oh no, please don't tell me-----

"I and Yumi-tan will dress up as clowns!" Ayako exclaimed.

"B-But how about Miki-chan?!"

"She's going to be the host in the party!"

"EHHHH?! B-But--------!"

"Just say anything you could think of! I'm kinda planning to do a magic show." Ayako said. "Let's start putting on the makeup!!!"

Ayako had this mischievous look on her face while slowly walking towards me with the paint. I quickly backed away from her. Think Yumi! Think! Before she makes you a clown!!!

"W-Wait!" I exclaimed. "Maybe the kids will get scared at clowns!!! You're doing a magic show, right?! Dress up as a magician!"

She stopped for a moment.

"Maybe you're right!" She said. "But how about you? Are you going to dress up normally?"

"Um..." I thought. "Aha! I'll do face painting!" I said.

Thank goodness! I know how to do face painting. I'm grateful that I took painting lessons in elementary!

"So you still need to paint yourself!" Ayako said and walk another step forward.

"I'll do it myself!" I said, grabbed the paint away from her, and got a mirror.

"So, a magic show and face painting?" Miki asked.

"Yup!" Ayako said happily. "I feel this party is going to be successful!"

The woman from before went towards us.

"Miu isn't here. Do you know why?" She asked.

"She still has to do something on school." I lied.

"Oh..." She started to walk away.

"Wait! Do you have any microphone? And can we ask for water?" Ayako asked.

"Yes, we have a microphone. Why?"

"Can we borrow it?" Ayako asked. "We were tasked to host the party by Miu-tan."

"And the water...?"

"We'll be needing it for the face painting by Yumi-tan."