Chapter 34: Kumamon Event...?

"Yumi~~" I groaned as I shifted to another side of the bed. "Yumi~~~~~"

"Stop bugging me..." I lazily moaned.

Minutes later, there was silence. Ahhhhhh, I can rest again now... But that's when I felt something cold pressed up on my leg. Instantly, I jolted from my bed and glared at the culprit.

"What do you want Yuuto?!" I hissed at him.

"Yay! You woke up!" He exclaimed then held the ice cube up in the air. I glared at it and it seemed to melt with my fiery gaze. That's what you get ice-san for waking me up!

"Anyways, prepare since we're going somewhere!" He enthusiastically said.

"And why would I do that?" I deadpanned. "You were the one who woke me up from my sleep!"

"Because Yuki also got you to hang out with you and you owe me a favor." He said nonchalantly.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. "And why this early?!"

"Because it starts early." He shrugged.

Oh how much I want to flick your forehead right now, Yuuto. I thought.

"Well, you can't." He answered. I sweatdropped.

Nevermind!

"And besides, there's a Kumamon event today!" He exclaimed. "Hurry hurry!"

And a flashback showed...

"Kumamon's very cute, isn't he?!" My younger self said in awe.

"He isn't." Yuuto's younger self bluntly said.

Eh?! That's very mean! I thought. But... Does he really hate Kumamon...? One way to find out.

"Wait here Yuuto-kun, I'll get some water." I said and walked away from his room yet stopped on a door.

Here it goes...!

Yuuto crossed his arms and looked the other way. Some minutes passed, yet he didn't even move an inch. I guess... He doesn't really like---

"Kumamon... You're too cute!!" He then hugged the life-size Kumamon bear and snuggled unto it. He has this cute expression when he hugged it.

"I knew it! I knew you like Kumamon!" I giggled and went out from my hiding spot.

"W-When had you been there?!" He paled.