Chapter 20: A Day with Shinju-San!

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"Just come with me." She said, grabbed my arm, and dragged me towards some random direction.

Help me!! A bluenette's trying to kidnap me! HALPPPPPP!!! >.<

"Where are we going?" I said, trying hard not to stutter.

"You don't know?" She replied while turning her head to face me.

Well, of course. You were the ONE who DRAGGED me. How would I know? I thought.

I instead nodded my head.

"THERE'S A GIRL IDOL GROUP WHO'LL PERFORM TODAY! AND WE'RE LUCKY THEY CHOSE THE PARK AS A VENUE!!" She just literally screamed on my ear. Ouch.

"A... Girl idol group...?" I repeated in confusion.

"YUP!!" She nodded. "And I need to bring a friend together with me to see the birth of the new stars!!"

I can see the stars in her eyes. I sweatdrop.

"Uh, okay?" I said unsurely.

"And you know what? They're a cute type group; it was announced that for their first semester, they'll be debuting with the song 'Tinkerbell'..." And she continued to blabber facts about them.

I just ignored her and spaced out. She talks nonstop!

She continued to talk, but I couldn't hear the words she said.

I wonder what's currently happening with the brothers...

"-mi! Yumi!!" I was brought back to reality when Shinju snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Are you listening?"

"Uh, yes...?" I said unsurely.

She sighed. "If you did, then what's their group name?"

I thought for a moment. Is it Tinkerbell? I heard her say about it.

"Ummm, Tinkerbell is their group name, am I right?" I answered.

She facepalmed. "No, that's their debut song. Geez, you didn't listen. Anyways, let's go!!"

She enthusiastically dragged me towards some random direction. I am attempting to flee away from her, but dang, her grip was iron. >.<

"But first, let's buy some snacks." She dragged me to a nearby stand. At the mention of food, I stopped my attempts to escape and just went with the flow. Cause who would say no to foods?!