Chapter 5: What Are Your Names, You Two?

The light stopped glowing, and I was transported back to the mansion. Not too long after, the same violet lights came and stopped.

"So, what did she say?" 'Blue' asked curiously.

"Something about light and dark girl, I guess." I said with uncertainty. "And... THE TWO OF YOU ARE MY KNIGHTS?!"

"Hmmm... I guess you could say that..." 'Red' mused. "And you are the princess we are tasked to protect."

"Why you---" I tried containing my embarrassment. Here we go again...

"Pfft... AHAHAHAHAHA!!" 'Blue' burst into laughter. "You're starting to get red Yumi-chan!"

"N-no, I AM NOT!!"

"Is that so?" 'Red' asked, trying to hide a smirk on his face. "I guess it would be okay to call you Princess, Princess~?"

Normally, I like being treated like a princess (I sounded like a himedere). But being called like that by boys who likes teasing me, ISN'T OKAY!!!

"So, if you call me 'princess', then is it okay to call you two 'servants'?" I shot back.

"It would be okay if you call us 'MY BELOVED servants'." 'Blue' said while grinning.

"WHAT?!" I paled. How come they loved the nickname?! "NO OF COURSE NOT!!"

"Hmm... Okay princess~ then maybe you should address us as 'My Knights in Shining Armors'?"

They kept on embarrassing me!! Wahhhhh!! T^T

"Stop with the princess thing! You! 'Red' and 'Blue'!" I pointed an accusing finger at them. "If I am your princess, then I COMMAND you to stop the PRINCESS THING!!!!!!!"

They looked at me clueless and with a hint of confusion. Did I say something wrong? Then suddenly, their eyes widened and began to burst into laughter.

"What now?!" I asked, irritated.

"Princess~, you know, it's rude to call other people names." 'Red' said.

"And we hate being called 'Red' and 'Blue'." 'Blue' scarily grinned. I gulped.

He's scary... I felt my soul being sucked out of me.

"But~ Because Princess~ was so adorable, then maybe we can take away half of the punishment. Right, onii-san~?"

He merely nodded and then both took one step closer to me. I backed away from fear. What's going to be my punishment?!

Seemingly understanding the look of confusion on my face, 'Red' replied. "Princess~ our consequences are quite simple. Once someone calls us names, especially 'Red' and 'Blue', we assure you that everyone goes to their graveyard."