Chapter 8: Bento...?

My next class is Science. I am currently sitting down on my desk, bored, waiting for the next teacher. Miki isn't beside me, so I'm guessing she's on the washing area, washing the icings off her face. Hmmm... Shou and Haruki's here. The classroom is still noisy.

"Minna!" Miki's voice suddenly took my attention. "Meanie-sensei is coming!!!!!"

Everybody quickly sat down and acted as if nothing happened. I wonder how mean this sensei is that it made the students behaved...

And for some minutes, a lady with brown hair and glasses entered the room. For me, she looks strict. I quietly whispered to Miki.

"Is this the person you called Meanie-sensei earlier?" I asked.

She kicked my foot, signaling me to clam up. But, she merely and quickly nodded.

"Oh, I see. This class had new comers." She said while adjusting her glasses. "Care to introduce yourselves?"

Wow, this sensei's rude... -_-

"You, the girl with white hair in pigtails." She pointed at me.

"I'm Kanzaki Yumi." I said, not caring if I sounded rude or anything. She's the one who started it.

She merely rolled her eyes and then pointed at Yuuto. It's only the first day and I hate this teacher.

"Yuuto." He said quickly. She then pointed at Yuuma.

"Yuuma."

"Okay class, now-----" I didn't care about the lesson anymore. I'm getting annoyed by this teacher.

I decided to space out for the entire class; thinking about foods to anime, and otome games. I was about to drift off to La La Land if it wasn't because of someone banging my desk. I came back to reality and saw that the Baka-sensei was smirking at me.

"Well, what's the answer?" She asked. I kept my mouth shut. "Kanzaki-san, remain later for deten----"

"Fujiwara effect," I said coolly. I just said the words that first came into my mind. 'It' glared at me and decided to ask the others instead.

Ha! What does she think of me?! Some 'idiot-girl-who-doesn't-even-pay-attention'?! She needs to know that I'm not a girl she expects me to be!

The class were snickering at her for thinking I couldn't answer her question. She turned around and glared at everyone.

Miki passed me a note that says, 'Sugoii Yumi-chan!'

Hmph! I'm doing my job as a student. Besides, I'm getting annoyed by this sensei.

Don't worry Yumi-chan! You aren't the only one who hates her. EVERYONE in this class hates her.