Chapter 11: Retreating?! Who?!

A/N:

I've been stressed lately by the amount of assignments and projects we've been tasked to do. And here comes my story. I'm sorry it didn't reached three chapters... But oh well, I wrote yesterday the whole 2 chapters. And you don't know how good I slept at night. (But my father yelled at me and woke me up for school, geez...)

And lol, there was this guy fighting my ex-crush (they're insulting in a playful way). Then my crush was like, 'Hey, (my sassy classmate from the last A/N) can you please control your husband?' And I was like 'Ohhhhh~' But the guy replied, 'Hey (Otome-san), can you also control your husband?' (I swear I almost choked on my lunch. Since when did he know my crush?! Only the girls know it, except if his sis told it.) But I calmly replied 'Nah, he isn't my husband...' Then, he became silent. 'Lol, are you okay (crush name)?' But strangely, I felt guilty. Welp, Otome-san's feelings are confused now.

~~~

"I'll fight you." She declared. I looked at her, and I saw no hint of doubt or a scared look in her eyes. Instead, she looks determined.

"Let's see if you can manage to keep up with me." I said while getting ready for any (surprise) attacks.

"Blinding light!" She casted and I dodged the attack.

"Dark Roar!" A black thing came out and roared loudly, it almost become deafening. Hime stopped on her tracks and covered her ears.

Now is my chance! I thought while running towards her direction.

"Dark Sphere!" She looked at her back and dodged the attack in the nick of time.

I guess I shouldn't underestimate her. I groaned.

"Magical Aurora!" Then a rainbow spiral enveloped me. I tried breaking free, but failed.

The aurora wrapped around me, I gasped when it tried changing me to my normal-magical girl state. (The previous transformation I mean.)

"Gambatte! H-Hime!" Her wounded companions cheered at her. I tried squirming, but to no effect.

"Oh, no you can't! Dark age!" The once bright aurora turned into a dark spiral and quickly dissipated in thin air.

She gasped and stopped her attack. She eyed me and I smirked back.

"Come forth! My power! Cover this place with darkness!" Then some sort of darkness covered us both. I can see clearly, but I couldn't say the same to her.

"Little light!" She casted a small ball of light, enough to see her surroundings, yet not that much. Let's try surprising her.

I crept to her back and made a dark sphere quietly. She still is being alert even with the light she has. I quickly released it and it went hurling over her direction. She quickly looked back and moved to the side.