Chapter 16: Maximum! Magical Water Girl!

"Tsubasa!!" Hime exclaimed as the fallen blue-haired girl went between Hime and my Dark Magic. "What are you----?!"

"Protecting my beloved friend." Tsubasa answered, while my Dark Magic is nearing at them at a lightning speed.

"But----!" Hime protested, then one by one, tears fell. "YOU WILL GET KILLED!!"

"I DON'T CARE!" Tsubasa screamed. "You are my friend; you are also kind-hearted to be killed. I am willing to die for my friend..."

"TSUBASA!!!" Hime screamed as the Dark Magic went closer to her.

Then a memory showed.

I saw a girl, yet I can't see her face. I felt pain almost everywhere in my body. I feel numb...

"Yumi!!" The girl placed me on her lap and I felt liquid falling down my face. She's crying...

I muttered some words to her. She just widened her eyes, and more tears fell down.

"YUMI!! YOU PROMISED!!"

"I guess you were right... Not every people keep their promises... But please, promise me one thing... Please----"

I snapped back to reality.I was about to stop the attack, but it's too late. The Dark Magic is about to hit Tsubasa...

But some kind of red fire vine design covered her from the upcoming attack. Another showed that is made up of magenta, blue, and violet striped. She stared in wonder as she's being wrapped around it in a circle.

"W-what's happening?!" Tsubasa exclaimed.

"Tsubasa... You're transforming in your Maximum Potential!!" Hime exclaimed happily. "You can now match with Lily's power!"

My eyes widened at the information, while Tsubasa faced towards me and smirked. This is bad... Super bad!!

Due to my panic, I fired any attacks to her. I fired my Dark Sphere, Dark Magic, Dark Roar, and my Dark Fury. But nothing affected her.

"Is that all?" Tsubasa mocked. "It's my turn!"

"Maximum! Magical water girl, activate!" She exclaimed then pressed something on her blue phone. Those things wrapped around her. Not long, those things dissipated, and she looked much more different than before.