Obliviate. - Part 3

Check out the Behind the Scenes insert about this imagine in the 500k section!

Warnings - noneeee
Your house - none 🍐

Part 3-
Draco's POV -
Y/N led me out of the library, and back into the muggle street. The reason I had come to London originally was to get some books for my Muggle Studies class, but I became so unexpectedly intrigued by London, I couldn't resist coming back. And after I met Y/N, it was all the more reason too return. Plus, I found it hilarious to read what muggle authors wrote about wizards and how wrong they all are.
"I know this small place off Carnaby Street if you like?" Y/N said, strolling beside me. "It's not too far of a walk."
"Sure." I grinned, Y/N beamed.
Before long, she was leading me down a small alley, just off a busy street.
"Here we are,"
The cafe in question seemed as if it had been built into the side of another shop, camouflaged by worn bricks, and it looked like a place people would pass without knowing it existed. It had a small bay window facing out into the alley, which had cushions scattered across the windowsill, and above hung a red sign reading 'The Red Ribbon Reading Rooms'.
Y/N pushed the door open, warmth rushing and hugging us.
"Drink?" Y/N asked.
"Yes, thank you." I replied. Y/N walked over to the counter, ordering our drinks.
The Red Ribbon Reading Rooms (a phrase I found more difficult to say than most spells), was on two levels with wooden tables and chairs scattered around. There were book shelves along the walls on the bottom floor, and something about the window seat that looked very inviting. The whole feel was cosy, and the warm smell of coffee drifted lightly up my nose; I wished there were more place like this back in the wizard world. 
"Do you have milk?" Y/N asked, snapping me out of my daydream.
"Sorry?"
"Do you have milk? In you coffee?" She replied, smiling softly.
"Oh, yes thank you."
She lead me to a table, next to the window actually, and sat the coffees down. Along the table there were small carvings, patterns and names - all scratched into the wood.
"That one's mine," Y/N pointed to a small cross in the bottom left corner of the table; she must had seen me studying them all.
"What do they mean?" I asked, still unsure about most things in the muggle world.
"Anything really. Like here," Y/N pointed to a heart shape, with the initials 'A&T'on the inside. "This is from Amy and Tim. They're a couple who always come here. This one is from a guy called Dan," Y/N pointed to a small dragon carving. "And this is from a girl named Naomi." The carving from Naomi read 'the eyes are the key to the soul'.   
"Why are they there?"
"I suppose it's sort of like a notebook. Just a way of  knowing everyone's alright and seeing who's visited."
Y/N sipped at her drink, looking content whilst reading the scattered marks.
"So, do you live around here?" Y/N asked.
"No, just visiting. You?"
"Yer, I live just a couple streets away." she smiled back. "So what brings you to London?"
Y/N roped me in, asking questions about visiting London, school, family - things like that. Of course I had to make up a lie- told her that I was visiting family here, and that I lived further north with my mum and dad. I said that I went to a small school in my town, and my muggle studies classes allowed me to elaborate on the types of lessons I was taking as well.
I turned the conversation to her, finding out that she lived with her older sister, as her mum lived near the coast. She went to an all girls school, but didn't elaborate on her subjects like I had.
Family turned into films, best friends turned into books, as Y/N and I talked about anything and everything. The conversation flowed like the vast stream of coffee we were drinking, and whilst she was excitedly explaining the plot of one her favourite book to me, my eyes danced amongst hers. Of course I had been attracted to Y/N when I first saw her - she was beautiful. And now, watching closely and picking up on the crinkles by her eyes, the curl of her lips, I was beginning to see her real beauty.
How could I fall so madly so quickly?
"So you promise to call me this time?"
"I promise." I winked, whilst stood outside the door way to the reading rooms. It was getting dark, and Y/N and I had to get back home before anyone got suspicious.
"Brilliant." She smiled. "Uh, Draco?"
"Hmm?"
"Thank you," Y/N balanced on her toes and kissed my cheek, pink rising throughout my body. "See you later!" She called as her hips swayed back down the alley.
-------------------------------------------------
AN - ahhhhh thank you guys so much for 1k reads!! Means so much honestly! 💛💛