The Tower (pt.4)

Check out the Behind the Scenes insert about this imagine in the 500k section!

More to come on this story!! Xoxo (also, I've started a new Loki fan-fiction so please go check that out if you'd be interested - thank you!!)
Your house - Ravenclaw 💙
Warnings - none xoxo

"And this is the Ravenclaw common room." Anthony stopped at the foot of a tight, circular staircase.
I turned my head to look up the stairs. Anthony had shown me around the entirety of Hogwarts and my legs felt as though they were going to fall off.
"I think I might die if I take one more step." I laughed, clutching my side to catch my breath.
"This is the last place, I promise." He smiled at me and took my hand. "Come on-"
The staircase seemed to go on forever and the thought of having to climb this everyday was tiring enough.
"Here we go." Anthony stopped. "You have to answer a riddle to enter."
"Oh right." I said.
Anthony looked up at the eagle shaped knocker that seemed to be in the way of us entering.
"What instrument can you hear, but can't see?" Anthony read, sounding puzzled. "An invisible one?" He said beginning to guess. "A tiny flute? Um - something under water?"
"Your voice." I said.
The door made a clicking noise, which I took to be a good thing as Anthony turned to me, amazed.
"I always overthink those answers." He rolled his eyes.
Anthony pushed the door open, which was now unlocked.
"This is the Ravenclaw common room. Over there we have-"
Anthony began explaining the room in much detail, but I wasn't listening.
The room I had just walked into, which was now to be my home, was the most beautiful room I had ever seen. It reminded me much of my own tower - circular, and full to the brim with books and dark blue furnishings. Looking up, I saw the high domed ceiling was painted to mimic a nights sky. A gorgeous touch I wish I had thought of when I lived in my tower.
But there was one thing that caught my eye more than anything else in the room. Sheltering under a small library area stood a tall white, marble figure. The lady had long hair that passed the small of her back, albicant eyes, and brandished a stern look. Needless to say, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever looked upon.
"Who is she?" I asked, surely interrupting Anthony's tour.
"Who the statue? That's Rowena Ravenclaw. She's the founder of Ravenclaw house. Have you not been listening to me?"
We both laughed.
"I'm sorry, it's just - this is the most enchanting room I've ever been into."
Anthony smiled at me.
"Gorgeous isn't it. I'd say it was the best common room out of the houses. Obviously I'm biased, but still." He smirked.
We both stood silent; observing the room in a new light.
"Um, Miss Amaryllis-" Anthony began.
"Please, just Amaryllis."
"Of course. I must say that is a beautiful name."
"Oh, thank you." I blushed.
"Anyway-" He coughed. "As tonight is Christmas Eve, the Yule Ball is being held in the Great Hall. It's this big party that everyone gets dressed up for, and it's really good fun actually. Urm - as you don't know many people, I was wondering if you would like to accompany me?"
Anthony looked down and took my hand gently. With this action alone, I feared that Anthony had grown more fond of me in the mere hours we have spent together than perhaps he should have done.
However, he was right. I should go to the ball. It would be a great way to meet new people, and perhaps even see the Platinum Boy. Caught up in all the fascination that this school brought, I barely had time to remember the blonde boy who had walked the same corridors that I was. But now, admiring my new home, I couldn't get him out of my head.
"I'd love to. Thank you." I smiled gently at Anthony.
-----------------------------------
"This one. This will suit you." Luna held up a azure coloured dress, the same shade as the sky.
"Thank you Luna. It's beautiful."
"It was my mothers." She said, sounding almost de-attached to an object that, if I were here, would never share.
"Are you sure it's ok? We've only just met Luna, you really don't have to do this-"
"No please. It doesn't suit me anyway." Luna smiled simply, and went back to working on her own outfit.

Moments after I agreed to join Anthony at the Yule Ball, the common room filled with other Ravenclaw students, as well as Professor Flitwick - who Anthony later told me was the head of Ravenclaw. Professor Flitwick took over Anthony's role as tour guide, and continued the detailed history of the room, but more importantly showed me my dorm. That's when I met Luna.

"So how come you're just joining Hogwarts now?" Luna asked out of the blue.
"Well it's rather complicated." I rubbed the back of my neck.
Luna sat down at the end of her bed, encouraging me to continue.
"Well - I've always been here I guess. I've just never been into the main part of the school."
"How so?"
"I've been locked away in one of the towers for the past 6 years."
Luna just looked at me, slightly bewildered.
"You know, my father used to tell me a story about a girl in a tower." She smiled at me, once again so simply. I was glad that she didn't ask anymore questions.
--(sorry for so many time skips)---
Luna, and the other girls in my
room, had left to go to the ball rather quickly, leaving me staring into the small mirror that was next to my new bed.
"You look so much like your mother." I whispered, gazing into my own eyes. "You need your fathers confidence." I said to myself again, laughing lightly.
"Amaryllis?" I heard a voice say from far outside my room.
"Oh Anthony." I got up quickly and ran to the common room. "I'm so sorry. I lost track of time."
"That's ok." He said sweetly. "You look amazing."
"Oh thank you." I blushed again.
"Shall we?" He held out his hand. I,instead, hooked my arm in his and nodded.
As soon as we left the common room and started our descent down the spiral staircase, my mind immediately flicked back to the Platinum Boy. I was constantly on alert, frantically looking for him whilst we made our way to the hall. By the amount of noise that escaped the heavy doors as we neared, I could only guess that we were the last ones to arrive, and that therefore, my prince was inside.
"Are you ready?" Anthony asked as we stopped at the entrance to the hall. I took a deep breath and nodded, and walked into the hall.