Chapter 7- Life as a Familure

Kendo kimono= The type of kimono they use in kendo.
Ohiyōgozimasu= Good Morning
Sushi= A traditional Japanese dish, mostly consisting of a filling wrapped in rice and seaweed.
Takoyaki= Fried Octopus Dumplings
Okonomiyaki= A savoury pancake that you put what ever you want in it.
Mochi= Flavored rice balls
Bento= A Japanese lunch box, mostly make out of bamboo

🌊~

"Okay, I'll do it!"
-100 year time skip-
I woke up. There was no sunlight coming though my window yet. Time to get up. I softly groaned as I left the warm sheets of my futon. I knelt down and pulled the sheets back up over the futon, smoothing out the sheets.

One I made the futon, I went out side to collect some water for the morning routine. Once I was back inside, I dipped a bowl in to the larger bucket and grabbed cloth.
I took off my kimono and washed myself over.

After I dried myself, I chose a kendo kimono with a pinkish kendogi and dark grey hakama. I did my hair up into a bun and then put my favourite hair stick into it. It was glass with a whitefish green seahorse on it.

I grabbed a long, dark grey piece of material and tide the sleeves of the kimono up so they could get into the way of my work

I tipped the used water onto the grass outside and took the rest of the water and levitated it over a fire place, heating it up for the master. Once it was hot, I levitated the water over the bath and lowered it into the bath, causing a soft splashing noise.

The sun started to creep through the window. Time to wake Mikage. I grabbed a fresh white towel, a washer and soap and laid them next to the bathing bucket. Done.

I left the bathing room and walked down the hall towards Mikages room. I knocked on the wooden frame of the screen, waking up the master.
"Master, the bath is ready when you are."
"Okay, I'll be out soon, Kaiyō." Came a groggy, croaky reply from the master.

Satisfied with the response, I made my way to the kitchen. I decided to make a traditional Japanese breakfast. I put a pot over the fire, filled it up with water and poured rice into it. While that cooked, I made a small batch of miso soup and then I grilled some fish in the coals of the fire. I made a few side dishes to go with the main meal, such as a small bowl of salad and few omelettes that I cut into triangles. I put everything into small bowls, separating them and placed the bowls on a serving board.