Chapter 12- Morning

Everything started to fade as I started to fall into sleep.

-The Next Morning Time Skip-

I woke up to the sunlight shining in my eyes. Crap, I slept in. My eyes shot open and I hurriedly got ready. This is when I noticed that I was still wearing the kimono Otohiko gave me. I don't even remember how I got into bed. I shrugged it off. No time to think about that right now.

I quickly slipped on my red and white kimono and tied my hair into bun and stuck my red and silver hair pin though it.

Leaving my room I smelt frying eggs and fish. Entering the kitchen, I saw Tomoe cooking breakfast.

"Well, well. You finally decided to help with breakfast." I leant against the screen frame and crossed my arms.
"And you finally decided to get out of bed."
"I haven't slept in for about 100 years. It was about time I did."
Tomoe took the fish and eggs of the coals and put them on there respective plates.
"What happened last night?" I inquired.
"You fell asleep of my back so I decided to put you to bed."
"Well, thank you for not leaving on the deck."
Tomoe put the plate on the table.
"I'll go get master shall I?" I turned on my heal about to leave when I noticed the fox stiffen.
"You did wake up the Master, didn't you?"
"Well..." he put his hand behind his head.
I groaned
"Go wake him up." I pushed the kitsune out of the kitchen.

I told you this was going to be interesting.

🌊~

And this is by far my shortest chapter with only 285 Words (Obvious filler is obvious).

Thanks For Reading.

Mizuki259
(285 Words)