Present-2017

2017

"I still can't believe you took time off school after moving here in Seoul. You're wasting a lot of time." He said while tying Sohee's tie.

"And I still can't believe I'll have to wear male school uniform too in new school."

Taehyung ignored her remark and take the blazer from the table and put in on Sohee. "Don't go around something dirty. Aigoo, the uniform is expensive here."

"Appa, the girl's uniform is so pretty. Can I at least try-"

"I'll drop you off." He picked up her worn-out sling bag and sprints off. "Appa!"

----------

Munching on her hotdog, she has that sad face although it's her first time eating the food with the weird name. Her right hand still in Taehyung's hold but loose.

Looking at her from the corner of his eyes, he feels bad suddenly. Clearing his throat, he said,"You can try it. That's the least thing I can do." At a swift motion, Sohee looks at him. "Really??"

"You're happier than when I bought that expensive hot puppy, huh?"

"Thank you thank you thank you!!" She kisses both of Taehyung's cheeks numerously and he just laughs loudly. "You're welcome you're welcome you're welcome!"

Letting go, Taehyung wipes off the bread crumbs on his cheeks. Handing her hotdog, he looks up and saw the big school in front of them. "We're here." She said.

"I'll be going in, bye!" She gives him a last kiss on the cheek and a last hug. Taehyung kiss her crown head and ruffles her short hair. "Get going now. I'll see you off." She nods and when her dad receives her hotdog, she sprints inside. "Bye!"

"Yeah, don't get into the wrong crowd!" he waves and took a bite of the hot dog. Chewing, he started to walk away when her daughter is already in the building. But his eyes stopped at the teacher by the gate. The teacher is looking at him with disgust all over his face that Taehyung didn't notice.

So he smiles, showing his teeth and held up his hotdog, showing it to the teacher.

"It's delicious, mate."