[2] 15 - Ending

"They said parents should never bury their own child." Taehyung hold the container on his lap tightly. "I guess it's true."

Hoseok looks at his friend in the wheelchair. Sohee's ashes in the cheap container is brushed lightly with Taehyung's finger. "Why?" He asks.

"It's just too cruel."

The wind blows slightly but cooly on the flower field. Taehyung chose the place as his reason was, "I never gave her a flower because I thought it was a waste. But now she can live here forever."

"I can't even see her face before she died." Hoseok was right that time after all. After he called the doctor, he saw how Taehyung's pupils dilated when a nurse pushed his wheelchair further. Such a cruel fate, losing his eyesights before he even gets to see his own daughter after so long.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok says quietly.

Taehyung chuckles. "If you're sorry, use my money to get married or something. I don't have anyone else to give away those anyway. The password is my birthday." He winks at no one as Hoseok is behind him.

"Hey-"

"Oh! One more thing." He opens the lid of the container and let the wind blow away the ashes little by little. "When I'm gone, throw my ashes here." Hoseok bit his lower lips, trying to control his sobs. Stopping Taehyung from saying horrible things won't make anything better. His day is getting close anyway. "I want to be with Sohee."

Hoseok snorts playfully, trying to push away the sadness. "Heaven is too mainstream, heh?" Taehyung chuckles. The guard who noticed his tear sliding down his cheek quickly wipes it away.

"Hyung." Hoseok hums.

"Can you finish this? Thank you in advance." Quickly, Hoseok turns to Taehyung again. He looks at his friend from the top of the latter's head. His eyes which was just started to get dry, gets blurry by his tears. He sees Taehyung's head lolling slowly before it settles on the left side. He brace up himself and carefully asks in a shaking voice.

"..Why?" His voice thickens.

"I'm...sleepy."

E N D