6.6

He ended up walking in the street after ditching the labor work. Hands in pocket, he walked quietly while eyes in the road, not looking up once.

When Sohee was mad at him, he felt like he can't be mad at her anymore. "Maybe she was right, I never give her anything worthy." He mumbles.

He made his way to a bank to withdraw some money and check if there's enough balance. "Hm.. 82 million won." He decided to take out half quarter of it, just to save more money.

He got money. He's not stingy. He's saving some money for her daughter in the future. Well, yeah okay. Sometimes, he is stingy.

He looked around and when it's safe he put the cash in his pocket. Taehyung then took off his left shoe and put the credit card inside, just under his foot.

Suddenly, he saw the person behind him who's head is attached playing with his phone. Taehyung tapped the guy in his shoulder, allowing a grumpy face greeting him.

"Um.. How much is your phone?" He smiled awkwardly.

"Iphone 7s. Guess how much it is."

Again, Taehyung smiled while calculating in his head silently. 'Uh. I gave up counting' He thought.

"Um-"

"Yeah, more than you can afford." With that, the guy walked away.

To say that Taehyung isn't annoyed is a false statement. He was fuming. That guy was obviously younger than him, based on the school uniform.

"Kids these days." He scoffed and just decided to buy anything as long as it's touchscreen, for Sohee.