2

Sohee kisses her dad's cheeks like she usually do everytime Taehyung drops her at school. "Do I look pretty?" She twirls around once and make a peace sign afterwards which makes Taehyung laughs. "You're still handsome, actually." She stomps her feet on the ground.

"I'm going." She spuns around but when she was about to walk in, her dad was fast to stand infront of her and he digs his pocket for something. "What are you doing?"

Taehyung took out the hairpin and clips it on her daughter's hair. "Perfect."

"Appa-"

"I bought it yesterday."

"But it's pikachu though!"

"No complaining, baby. Now go inside, shoo shoo."

----------

"Kim Sohee, I always thought you were a boy with girlish name!" Jeon Jungkook, the class rep approach her with both hands deep in his pockets, followed by his other friend. "That hairpin is so cute like you!"

It is the first time someone actually talk to her since yesterday. She smiles awkwardly and looks down. "Oh, we never really introduce ourselves! So this shorty beside me is Park Jimin and I'm Jeon Jungkook. We're childhood best friends."

"People usually only said childhood friend, Jeon." Jimin whispers to Jungkook. "But you are my best friend, Chim."

"Lol." Jimin replies.

"So, was it Kim Sohee?" Sohee nods. "Alright. So, Kim Sohee. You wanna eat with us after this?"

She shakes her head. "No thanks. I don't really eat." She declines because she doesn't have any money actually. Jungkook pouts but understands her somehow. "Okay then. But let's be friend? Can I have your number?"

"Jeon."

"Whut?"

"Please."

"Chim, you're tense as heck. Friends should have each other's num-"

"I don't have a telephone."

----------

The bell rings and the students flew out of the classroom. Jungkook managed to apologize to Sohee before she gets out of the classroom. She just shrugged it off, saying it's okay and make her way to the rooftop for some privacy.

Sitting on a bench there, she lets the breeze hit her face shyly and enjoy the view. Having guy friends is actually okay with her because since she was little, boys always surrounded her because of her looks. But, knowing guys would actually approach her while she's wearing girl's uniform is kind off.. awkward?

"I want to have girl friends though."

"Well, hello bitch."

----------

"My Sohee!" Taehyung opens his arms wide to welcome her daughter at the school gate. Sohee saw him but instead of greeting and hugging him back like she usually does, she ignores him and walks away fast. "Ay? Sohee-yah?" With arms still wide open, he follows behind her.

"Kim Sohee, don't wanna hug daddy back?" But still, he's ignored. So, he stepped infront of Sohee and the latter bumps her head to his dad's chest. Lifting her face up with both of his hands squishing Sohee's cheeks, he asks, "Didn't notice me?"

She slapped Taehyung's hands away harshly and pushes him aside to continue fast-walking. His eyebrow shot up in confusion. "Kim Sohee?"

"Yah, Kim Sohee."

"Sohee-yah~"

Getting no reaction from Sohee who is still walking fast, Taehyung runs behind her and backhug his daughter tightly. "Oi, my So-"

"Get away from me!" Sohee snapped at him and he quickly let go of her. For the first time, Sohee is looking at him with pure hatred in her eyes. Her eyebrows are close to each other, frowning. Her hands are curled into tight fists and she's breathing heavily.

"Sohee-yah."

"Shut up. I want you to be far away from me." She stomps away, leaving the hurt and dumbfounded Taehyung behind, looking at her fading back sorrowfully.