5

Taehyung waited infront of Sohee's school. Restlessly, he walked back and forth while biting his nails. He tried sitting down but as he keeps on fidgeting, he stood up again. Waiting for Sohee for 20 minutes felt like decades when finally the bell rings.

He searches for Sohee but the latter is not in sight until the school's almost empty.

"Did I missed her?" Taehyung was about to go inside when a guard stop him. "You can't go in." said the guard. Taehyung says nothing as he backs away. Looking around again, he saw a pairㅡ a married couple, he assumed ㅡ luxuriously walk in.

They aren't the teachers, obviously.

He looks at the guard who avoids his eyes and bows to the pair. Taehyung walks towards him and points his finger at them. Loudly, he said, "I believe those people ain't teachers."

The guard quickly put down Taehyung's hand when the couple look at them, disgusted. He forces Taehyung to bow together and the couple finally walk away. "What do you want?!" Angrily, the guard asked.

"My daughter-" He stops. "MY DAUGHTER!"

----------

Opening the door, he saw her daughter diligently doing her homeworks. Taehyung exhales, feeling relieved. He takes off his boots and then he slides next to Sohee cheerfully. "Studying?"

The latter ignores him.

Taehyung hums, understanding. He then folds his legs and wait next to his daughter while facing back. Sohee, who was diligently doing her works finally gave in and sighs. "What do you want?"

Taehyung's face lights up. "You talked!"

"Then, do I neighs?" Sohee turns to look at his father. "You think I didn't notice?" At that, Taehyung stiffens. Oh no, she didn't. He gulps.

"Youㅡ"

"No, I didn't!"

"ㅡhave been lazing around!" Taehyung's brow rises up. "And you're lying too." Sohee continues. "You didn't go to work, right?"

The man sighs in relief. He nods while smiling sheepishly. Well at least I'm not busted.

a/n: my grammar is all over the places, yall ok with that or nah?