2.5

"Well, hello bitch." Sohee turns around towards the voice behind her and saw a group of girl that she recognized perfectly.

Her classmates.

She smiled widely at them and stood up. "Hello, I'm Kim Sohee!" She remembered how his dad taught her to make girl friends. She actually doubted it would work because that line sounds cheesy as heck but she still do as told, just tryin'.

She held out her hand for a handshake but the girlㅡ named Lee Chaerin she believesㅡ scoffed at her.

"I don't hold filthy hands." By that, Sohee put down her hands and wipe them to her skirt, then held out her hand again. "It's clean now."

"The hot guy who sends you to school every day. Who is he?" Chaerin asked while crossing her arms over her chest. She was glaring at Sohee but the girl remained calm.

"Shake my hand first." Chaerin scoffed in disbelief. "Hey Bora, shake her hand for me."

"But-" Bora stopped complaining after she received the same glare from Chaerin earlier and shook Sohee's hand in a split second, soon feeling disgusted.

"That guy looked shabby but still handsome though. How old is he?" Sohee's eyebrow shot up in confusion, the same habit she got just as his dad's. "He's 32 this year, born in 1985."

"So, who is he?"

"My dad."

By that, the Chaerin and her girls laughed loudly. "You mean, sugar daddy?"

"Well, he's pretty sweet to me. I think he is a sugar daddy." Sohee answered innocently. She actually doesn't understand the meaning of sugar daddy. Again, the girls laughed louder.

"You're cheap as fuck, Kim Sohee! So, the school's best men approached you today. Which one are you going to serve first? Jungkook, or Jimin?"

And she finally understood her fully.