10.5

"I have this one patient." Seokjin stated. Hoseok looked at him weirdly. "Yeah. Everytime."

"No, please listen first." The doctor pleaded and Hoseok nodded his head. "Continue, hyung." He let the dedicated and polite doctor to speak.

Seokjin licked his lower lip before speaking. "There's this one patient who's diagnosed with a brain tumor. It was 2 months ago when he came and I said he got 5 months left. But when I found his record again, it was wrongly printed."

"Your point is?"

"I gave a wrong information to my patient. Worse is, it's about his life." Seokjin face-palmed. He was disappointed with himself that he wished he's at the patient's place.

Hoseok looked a him weirdly again. "What's it?"

"2 months ago, he got 11 weeks left.."

"Hyung, are you crazy?! How can you let such information slipped? It's about his freaking life!"

"I knew I'm at fault but I've been searching for him too because I can't contact him. He got no phone number or family member's number stated here!" The doctor showed a piece of paper to the guard, his brother-in-law.

Hoseok received it and scanned through it, hoping he could help. A guard like him is always all over the places so maybe he thought he could.

But as soon as he saw the very familiar name at the top of the paper, he started to shake the doctor's body violently.

"It's my friend, hyung!"