13.5

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?" Hoseok asked the unfamiliar man in front of Taehyung's room when he opened the door. "And what are you doing here?"

"I'm Kim Taeyong." The guard's eyes widened as he looked behind him. Taehyung was eating slowly, afraid that he would spill the food as he can't see.

"Let's talk outside."

***

"Are you coming to meet Taehyung or your daughter?" Hoseok crossed his arms while judgingly look at the man.

"My daughter? Sheㅡ she's still alive?"

"Wow man. That's kinda harsh. The only thing that is dead was your existence."

Taeyong frowned at the rude man in front of him. "Why are you so rude?"

"Because I am. Being rude is better than being shameless. I mean like, being shamless is rude too and you don't have to be both."

"What the hell?"

"Let's meet you 'daughter'."

***

"Why is she living at a love motel?" Hoseok ignored him as he puts on his gloves and mask. "And why are you wearing those?"

"It reeks here. Come on."

Taeyong trailed behind Hoseok as the guard led them to room 46. As he was about to unlock the door, Taeyong stopped him. "Wait."

"What? You're not ready?"

"Yeah, give me a few seconds." The man was trying to stable his breathing as he felt nervous about meeting his daughter.

The one that he threw inside the garbage bin.

"Okay, I'm ready."

When Hoseok opened the door, he let the man walked in first. "Dang, it smells so bad in here."

"Sir?"

"Shit!!" Taeyong turned and he bumped on Hoseok who was behind him. "Move away!" He ran outside.

Hoseok who was on the floor climbed back on his feet and look at Sohee who looked more hideous than yesterday. "Sorry, Sohee. I'll be back." He walked out and closed the door. Looking at Taeyong who was two feets away, he came closer. "That was kind of rude, don't you think?" He frowned.

"What the hell was that??"

"Well that hell was your daughter, what else? She really looks like you."

"No, she does not!"

"Shut up, jerk. She's already at the bottom of hell, you don't have to push her deeper. Long story short, she had an unprotected sex with a HIV's patient." Hoseok took off his mask.

"Damn it, why did she do that?"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "She followed you step, of course." At that, Taeyong coughed awkwardly.

"Wanna talk to her?"

"No thanks. You can explain to her who I am. I'm just going to meet my brother. See you soon."

And so he left. Hoseok angrily cursed the man as he walked back to Sohee's room. He explained the whole thing happened and simply said, Sohee wasn't happy and so does Hoseok.