1.5

Taehyung ran back to the store and pants heavily and when he finally arrived there, he took the previous uniform that Sohee likes and look at the price tag. "This costs my whole life." He searched for the previous employee and asked her when founded. "Why is this so expensive?"

The employee smiles and said, "Buying the whole set is cheaper, actually. Would you like to check them?" He nodded and followed her. "Here." She showed the set on display and Taehyung looked at the price tag. "149,000 won??" He looked at the employee with mouth wide agape. "Where's the manager? I need to see him." The employee rubs her nape. "You need to make an appointment first to-"

"It's okay, Miss Lee." A voice is heard from behind and both Taehyung and the employee look at the manager.

"I know him." Said him.

---------

"So, Kim Taehyung. How are you?" Min Yoongi, the manager at the store, passed him a cup of coffee with Taehyung gladly received. It's been decades since his last sip of coffee.

Yoongi sits and cross his legs. "I'm fine." Taehyung replied. Yoongi hummed in response. Feeling awkward, Taehyung clears his throat and put the cup down after having a sip (and moans afterward bcs he missed the heavenly taste) and look at Yoongi with both fists on his lap. "Yoongi-yah, can you give me a discount for the school uniform?"

Yoongi looks at Taehyung with serious face. "And why is that?"

"Because we.. are friends?"

At that, Yoongi laughs sarcastically. "Friend, by that you mean 'friend when needed' huh?"

"Come on, Yoongi. I'm only asking you to cut down the price by half."

"Get out. I'm speechless by how shameless you are." Yoongi waved his hand as if shoo-ing Taehyung away and he stood up. He walked towards his desk and when he was about to call for the employee, he heard a thud from behind and spuns quickly. To his suprise,

Taehyung's kneeling.

"I can be more shameless for my daughter."

----------

"Just take the whole set for free. Watching you kneel like this, I'm the one who feel ashame."

Taehyung watches as her daughter happily slurps the ramyeon while hugging her new school uniform. "Happy?" Sohee nods fast while smiling cheerfully and he laughs because she looks cute with mouth full and puffed cheeks. He ruffles her hair and smiles meaningfully.

"Appa!"

"Hm?"

"Can I keep my hair? Please please please!"

He thinks for awhile. But then she will need a lot of hair products and I need to buy lots of shampoo. But if I say no, she will bang the door harder and throw a tantrum. Gosh, maybe she'll even flip the whole house. She'll get hurt oh no. Is it really o-

"Appa?"

"Kay."