12.5

Hoseok knocked on the door twice. "Talk." They heard a thud from behind the door, signalling Sohee has sat on the floor and her back leaning on the door. They too, settled down.

"Kim Namjoon did this to me."

"We knew." Hoseok said. It was quiet for a few seconds behind the door. They waited patiently for what Sohee's going to say next.

Her voice shaky as she said, "We had it unprotected."

Jungkook breathed heavily as he took off his mask. "And he's an HIV patient?" When they only heard sobbings, Jungkook groaned loudly. "That motherfucker be living his life outside shamelessly without guilt."

Jimin looked at Jungkook pitifully. The taller one rarely cursed and when he did, it meant big thing. He could see the veins from Jungkook's temples. He couldn't say anything to calm the taller one down so he just pat the latter's shoulder.

It was quiet with only Sohee's cries can be heard until Hoseok spoke.

"Have you eaten, Sohee?" The cries stopped. "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

Jungkook wiped his tears as he stared at the older man. Jimin who was comforting Jungkook did the same.

".....Ramyeon and triangle kimbap."

*****

Hoseok sat down after giving some food to Sohee. Jimin and Jungkook had gone back home after the older man forced them to do so. Although unwillingly, they obeyed.

Sounds of plastics being tore open was heard and Hoseok smiled fondly. After a few minutes, slurping of ramyeon can also be heard. Hoseok suddenly felt lighter, maybe because he succeeded on doing Taehyung's wish once.

But not too long after that, Sohee cries again.

Worried, he asked, "Hey, why are you crying? Does it taste bad? Did I put too much water?"

The cries only got louder.

"I'll buy a new one?" He asked, a little panic.

"I-I...I miss my d-dad!" She hiccuped. "We always eat this to-together and it reminds me of him."

As she doesn't know about Hoseok and her dad's friendship, he asked, "Were you a bad daughter?"

"I am.."

"Then the guilt must be eating you up, huh?"

"...It does."

He sighed. How he really wanted to reveal everything and just talk shit about Sohee right there and then, he held himself back. "Eat up. I'll come again." He stood up and left.