5.5

"Obviously, the school is empty now. Will you please sleep somewhere?" the guard, Jung Hoseok, crossed his arms on his chest. Taehyung who was looking left and right incase he'd find his daughter, suddenly stopped. He narrowed his eyes at the guard.

"What do you mean sleep somewhere? I got shelter okay, no thank you."

"Then, go to your cave or something." Hoseok yawned and was about to go back to his little guard house when Taehyung grabbed his arm. "What is it again?!"

"How much do you got by working as a guard here?" Hoseok shot his head at the latter and widened his eyes at him. "No, man! We can't work together here!"

"Hey! I'm not even qualified as a guard because I can't fight."

"But being a school's guard and fighting is not even related."

Taehyung laughs. "Just answer me please." The guard finally gave in and answered him. " More than hundred grand." Taehyung gasps in shock. That is 6 times more than his salary as a labor worker, no joke.

"Don't even think about being a guard here, man. At least, graduated from high school."

"Are you looking down on me?" Taehyung asked, suprisingly smiling. He actually doesn't care whether the guard's looking down on him or not because he knew his place.

"Yeah, because you're shorter."

Taehyung laughs again, louder this time. "Man, we have to be close anyway. See ya, Jung Hoseok!" He slapped the guard's arms and ran inside the school.

"What theㅡ! H-hey, where are you running to?!"

a/n: thanks for the comments and votes! if yall dont mind, yall can promote this book to some friends or whatevs.