3.5

"Hyung?" Taehyung found his brother who's in front of the big trash bin outside their house. He looked at his brother's back ,Kim Taeyong, who was holding something. "Hyung, what's that?"

His brother turns only his head and he was suprised to see Taehyung. Quickly, the trash bin opened and something was quickly throw into it.

"Just got back from the field?" Taeyong asked which Taehyung nodded at his question. "Yeah, the tournament was cancelled. What's that, hyung?" He repeated.

"Um.. a doll." Taeyong lied.

Just as Taehyung was about to check what's inside the trash bin that Taeyong just put, Taeyong stopped him. "Hey, curious kid. Let's get inside."

"Wait, nope. I got something to do, you go first." his brother changed his mind and took the luggage beside the trash bin. "Where are you going, hyung?"

"Here, take these money. I'm studying abroad. Call me if something happens."

"Wait, hyung-"

"I'll be back, Kim Taehyung!" He ran away before Taehyung can even stop him. Without feeling something strange, he walks in as his brother always went abroad for works. But suddenly, he heard a noise inside the trash bin. He thought that he was hearing things when he assumed it was a baby's cries but when the sound gets louder, he ran to the trash bin and yanked the top.

What inside it shocked him. "What the hell?!" He picked up the baby and look at it. "A girl." The baby smells disgusting as it was inside the trash bin. Taehyung looks closely and gasps. "She looks like hyung, what the f-"

The baby cries louder. "..f-frog."

Before he knows it, at the age of 16, he took care of a baby on his own without experience. He called his brother numerous times but the latter didn't pick up. No notes are left either. He stopped going to the field to play baseball, his specialty.

Stopping school early to play baseball, making it a dream and now he's stuck at home, changing his brother's child's diaper.

Kim Taeyong, didn't come back for 16 years.