7.5

"How do I use this thing? I'm a city guy now!" Taehyung skipped on his feet happily as he lifted the phone up high. Looking at it, the face of Sohee being excited about having a phone popped up on his mind. "She will love this." He grinned.

"Should I try to make call?" He put his finger on his chin, trying to think. But then, he laughed, causing some people around him to look at him. "I got no one to call.. LOL? Right, city man should use city language! Hahahaha!"

He keep on lifting the phone, not knowing there were judging stares burning hole behind his head. Some were snickering, some were talking bad.

Taehyung just continue to walk after putting down his phone but still obviously holding it. He then realized people were looking at him.

But he grinned.

"I guess this one is special. It's really hard to get this, maybe they're in awe OMG." He whispered to himself while busying himself looking at the Samsung Galaxy Y he bought few hours ago. "And I really think I should stop using city words." He sheepishly said to himself and continue to face forward.

His eyes widened.

"I- I swear it's him.." Taehyung put Sohee's gift into his pocket in rush and suddenly started to run.

He followed the invisible trace (called fate) by the guy. Turning left and right so many times, the said person vanished from his vision. Taehyung stopped at an alley to take a deep breath. Still panting heavily, he wiped the sweat on his face and neck using his sleeves.

"16 years.. You still look the same, hyung."

a/n: what am i writing, istg im disappointed in myself.