❁2- Uh, whats up?❁

ZANDER TO THE RIGHT--->

*•*•*•*•*•*

        It's Friday night, and I have nothing to do. After cross country practice Fiona drove me home and we stopped to grab a bite to eat. It's already 7:30, so I suppose it's appropriate to start getting ready for bed.

         I lugged myself up stairs into my room. My walls are a light shade of red, and I have a full size bed pushed up against the wall in the corner with a white fluffy duvet. With a window above it, and a big mirror across it, my dresser was at the end of my bed and my desk was by the door. I also had a walk in closet, that led into the bathroom. I know, MY bathroom.

          I decided to take a shower because I stank from running. I got in and shampooed and conditioned my hair with Aussie [A/N I use this and it's literally the best. It makes your hair so soft and healthy!] I also shaved my legs and armpits (after cutting my knee which hurt) and soon I was out. I put on some basketball shorts and a blue cami. I looked at the time. 8:45. Well, I certainly took my time. I crawled into bed hesitantly.

                "It's only a dream Teagan, only a dream." I reminded myself.

                With one last brave thought, I closed my eyes and let sleep overtake me.

*•*•*•*•*•*•

                I was cold.

                                That was the first thing that popped up In to my mind. I was really cold.

                Well, that was probably because of my black basketball shorts and my blue spaghetti strap shirt. That and I'm bare foot in the middle of a sketchy neighborhood.

"Hello?" I asked. Okay, I know that was really stupid and stereotypical but it's the first thing that popped into my mind.

"Yes?" Replied a deep voice.

Oh gosh. It was a male. Meaning he could probably overpower me, kidnap me and do whatever the hell he wanted to do with me. I shivered.

"Uhm. Sorry. Wrong person." I replied starting to walk backwards into the opposite direction of the voice. My back collided with something and I fell forward.