❁26-This is what i've been missing out on?❁

"I don't understand why you guys just don't date." Fiona whined for millionth time. "You guys were practically cuddling the entire movie!"

"Fiona!" I cried. "We were not! And would you just shut up already?" It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and Fiona and I were currently shopping at the mall. Friday night, when everyone left but her, I told her I wanted to go shopping and she gladly agreed. Well...gladly would be an understatement. She screamed like a Fangirl and did a dance-ending with the splits. Needless to say, she was enthralled by the idea.

So here we were, in a gorgeous mall packed with people and delicious foods. With an open ceiling and lots of stores, I realized that I wouldn't mind if I lived here. Although I quiet don't like crowded places, this place was amazing. This is what I've been missing out on? A kid ran by screaming in glee with a toy car in his hand as his mother ran after him screaming "Stealing is not okay!" Followed by a store worker from Target. Fiona and I looked at each other before we burst out laughing. Oh, things people do at the mall.

"I will not be silenced!" She said dramatically. "And besides, you practically were."

"Fiona." I sighed annoyed.

"Hey hey! I'm a girl, I have the right to my opinion. Now let's go into Target and buy a skate board or something."

"I can't," I said. "If I break my ankle or arm there goes my scholarships."

She pouted. "You still haven't picked out your school yet, huh?"

"Nope," I replied. "How can I? Both schools are amazing!"

We walked into Forever 21 and looked through the clothes. Fiona grabbed a shirt off the rack and held it up. It was a grey muscle tank, with a American flag on it. "Have you considered eanie meanie miny mo?"

"Yes to the shirt," I said, looking through some shorts. "And yes, I have thought of that. But I felt that something this big should not be picked by a eanie meanie miny mo."

She shrugged her shoulders as I grabbed a pair of dark washed high wasted shorts. Holding them up to Fiona for approval, she screamed in joy. "Yes to the shorts! They make your legs look so good! And yeah, I gues your right about that decision."

I laughed. "You think so?"

"Yeah! I mean, your legs aren't skinny skinny because they're muscular from running, but-"

"I mean about college, Fiona." I laughed. "Which college do you think I should pick?"

She was quiet before she shrugged. "T, it's only fall. You have time to pick a college before summer begins. You'll know."

"I guess your right." Walking around a bit more, I picked out a few more shorts and a pair of socks. Fiona got the tank top and a few pair of shorts before we decided to head to a different store. As we headed out, my heart sank to my feet as I heard screaming. Shrieks and cries were coming out of mouths as people ran to the left of the mall. It was like a stampede; people pushed and shoved, screaming profound words before there was an ear shattering noise. Everyone hit the deck, while Fiona and I just stood there from the entry door watching them. I felt anxiety as I tried to figure out what was going on. It sounded like glass shattering, but what was scaring the people?

"Get down!" A middle aged woman with blonde hair screamed. Fiona and I let out a shocked squeal before we hit the floor, laying on out bellies as people stopped talking. Looking at Fiona, I mother to her, "what's going on?!" She gave me a desperately confused look, but was soon replaced with fear. And I felt it. I felt fear crawling up my body, seeping into every pore until I was fearful. What could be happening, that could scare grown men and woman?