❁33-Nice father, huh?❁

"We need help." Fiona stated.

"You could say that again," Zander muttered.

"Not Like that dummy. I mean with RED. We can't defeat him ourselves. Teagan doesn't know how to control her powers, and you and I are mortals...it feels so weird saying that."

I raised my hand. "We could ask Gattaca?"

"Yeah but remember what happened last time? He almost died!" Fiona cried out.

"It's worth a shot." Zander said.

"Okay. You two go find Gattaca , I need to find my mom." I muttered. "Boy does she have a lot to explain."

I didn't even bother waiting for a reply, I ran out of the house and into my car. Driving down the road cautiously, I contemplated the situation. She obviously knows. That's why she doesn't talk about dad. The photo and marine bit must be a cover up. But why wouldn't she tell me? I'm old enough to be trusted with this information!

The clinic was in sight, and I parked the car and got out quickly. Rushing into the doors, I didn't bother saying hello to any of the front desk ladies. I marched straight into my moms office.

"I know." I said.

She looked up at me from her papers, and studied my facial expression. "What?"

"I know what you've been lying about. Dad wasn't a marine was he? He was a criminal. A villain."

"Teagan-"

"No mom. You're done. The joke is up. I know RED is my dad, and I know that for some strange reason you married him." I ranted on to her.

"Teagan! No, you weren't supposed to find out!" She stood up from her chair. "You're in danger!"

"You think? The town is probably out to get me now because of him. Nice father ,huh?" I snapped angrily.

"Listen to me young lady. You may be angry but I am still your mother. Show some respect."

"Respect? Respect is part of the building blocks of life. And you know what else is? Honesty. Show me some honesty and I will show you respect."

She sighed impatiently. "Teagan-"

There was a loud crash and a force that knocked both my mother and I on the floor. The window in the office has shattered, and standing in the room was the last person I expected.

"Not my first guess, but I guess it's better than nothing. How's it's goung daughter?" RED smiled.

The force of the blow caused my head to hit the desk, and that was the last thing I heard before everything went dark.

* * *

The room was dusty and dark, and I was currently tied up in a chair, my hands bounded by rope. My mother, sitting across from me, was still unconscious with her head rolled back. Struggling, I tried to test the ropes that tied me, seeing if I could find a weakness and get me out of it.

"Don't bother," laughed a voice. "It's leather. It doesn't break easily."

"What do you want?" I cried out in rage. "Can't you leave us alone?"

"Leave my family alone? Why would I? I haven't seen you since forever!" RED chuckled and walked closer into view.

"You just saw me!" I snapped.

"Yeah, well now I'm greeting you from a different perspective. Your father."

I snarled. "You're not my dad."