❁27-Would you like me to teach you?❁

"Teagan, you okay?" Fiona said, standing in front of me with a worried face. I was currently at the mall, standing in the entrance of a store. It took me a moment to gather my thoughts; what just happened? Did I pass out? Did I hallucinate? My breathing became rapid, like I had just ran a marathon.

"What-I-" I tried to get out a coherent sentence. I was beyond confused.

"Are you okay?" She asked, looking around before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a bench. "I think you need to sit down."

"I just-I think I just hallucinated." I said taking deep breaths. "Fiona, it was horrible, I just-" I was interrupted by my sobs and the strange looks from people passing by.

She said in a whispered voice, "Do you think it had anything to do with your nightmares?"

I tried to collect my thoughts and get a grip. "I have no idea, but...RED was in it....."

She was quiet, processing it. "Are you positive?"

"Well the man is pure evil, and he was wearing red. Coincidence? I think not!" I said in a soft voice. "I hate to rain down on our parade, but I want to go home."

She nodded her head and we walked out. I used my hair to shield my face so no one could see my mental breakdown. On the car ride home, I told Fiona about everything that happened. Making sure I told her the part where he threatened to show me what he was capable of, I told her about how scared I was. How I felt alone and scared, no one to help me.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "What does he want with you?"

"No clue," I murmured. Pulling up to my house, Zander was outside his house playing with Jonathan. As soon as he saw me in the window, he smiled and waved. I waved back, and then Jonathan puked on Zander's shirt. His face was priceless; a cross between disgusted and angered.

I laughed, getting out of the car. My moms car was missing again-no surprise there. We walked in to my house, and the AC felt amazing to us.

"Okay, let's watch some TV to get your mind off things," Fiona said as I flopped onto the couch. Turning it on, the news came up with a frantic looking person.

"'-it was robbed this morning, every last dollar and penny, gone. I was just opening up the bank when there was a loud crash. I was thrown down, dizzy and confused. When I came to, I ran to the see what happened and every was gone. There was a hole coming through the ceiling and a R, painted in red, on the wall.'" Said a middle aged man, with a gash on the side of his face.

"'Did you see anyone else?'" A news lady asked, holding a black microphone to the man again.

"'Nope. And that's the weird thing. Gattaca was no where to be seen.'"

The lady turned to the camera. "'You heard it here folks. RED has returned, and Gattaca is no where to be seen.'"

Fiona shut off the TV, and we were followed by awkward silence.

"Well...." She began.

"We are in so much trouble." I said. "He robbed a bank. Why would he rob a bank? And now we know for sure that RED is back, meaning RED personally made me hallucinate and he threatened me and I so screwed Fiona, I'm so screwed!" I yelled. "What do I do?!"

She ran towards me and hugged me. I sobbed into her shoulder hysterically. "I don't know Teagan. I don't know. But I do know, that I will be here for you. No matter what. I'm going to help you."

I sobbed even more, realizing just how great of a friend I have. She's willing to get involved in this? Just for me?

"I love you, Fiona." I said, pulling back and smiling.