❁30-Teagan where are your shoes?❁

"You might as well give up now Teag, there's no way you can beat me!" Emma yelled as she backed up from the ball, ready to shoot like a sling shot.

"Not the face." I muttered. "Not the face."

"What's that Teag?" She laughed she ran forward, her muscular leg bending back with full force.

"Not the face, not the face!" I said louder as the ball went soaring over my wimpy coward self and sailing into the net. "Good, it wasn't the face."

Eric laughed from the sidelines as emma did her victory dance.

"This is why I play soccer and you run cross country!" Emma laughed as she ran in circles. "Emma's the best! Emma's the best!"

"Yeah, yeah!" I muttered. "Nobody likes a sore winner!"

"No, nobody likes a sore loser!" She laughed, pointing at me.

"Yeah Emma!" Eric yelled, running to her and picking her up. He spun her around before he crashed his lips on hers.

"Ew ew ew ew!" I said looking the other way. "It's so weird!" Eric and Emma started dating today. Eric finally worked up the nerve to ask her out in the sweetest possible; roses and chocolates. They giggled before they laughed at me.

"Someone's grumpy." Eric yelled. "Does this have anything to do with Zan-" he didn't get to finish.

I kicked the ball at him, and it ended up hitting him in the face. I didn't intend for it to hit him their. I was hoping for his weak spot or maybe a leg-but nope! Teagan White and her terrible luck has struck again! "Eric! I'm so sorry!"

He yelled and pinched his nose. Emma, however was laughing. "My goodness Teagan, how hard did you kick that ball?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. I ran over to see his nose bleeding. "Let me take you to the nurse. Hopefully she'll be here still." After cross country Emma challenged me to a soccer game, which resulted into her winning by a penalty kick. Not fair, in my opinion. I didn't mean to push her down in the box!

"Okay, I will clean our uh, mess," Emma snickered. Balls were strayed across the soccer field and empty water bottles littered the ground. We may or may have not gone full out. Eric and I began walking across the field and up the ramp to get to the office.

"So tell my why you seem more moody than usual." Eric said, switching hands to pinch his nose. His voice sounded funny.

"I am not moody!" I snapped. He gave me a pointed look and I blew air out of my mouth. "Okay fine. He's been ignoring me all day. And Fiona and I are in a fight."

"Why? I thought you guys made up? And you and Fiona? You guys never fight!" He asked as we started up the ramp.

"I thought we did too. I don't want to talk about it." I said sadly.

"So tell me what happened between you and Zander. Why do you think he's suddenly ignoring you?" He said making eye contact.

"We may or may not have swapped saliva." I said in a small voice.

"You guys kissed?" He yelled with a big smile. "Why would he ignore you though? Are you that bad of a kisser?"

I smacked his shoulder. "I am not!"

"Mmhm...." He trailed. "I'm so happy for you though! Zeagan is alive!"

I rolled my eyes at him. "No it's not. He's back to ignoring me."

That's when it finally struck me. He's ignoring me, AGAIN. Who does he think he is? He can't just kiss me and ignore me! Anger started to bubble within my body, swirling in waves of eagerness to be released. This is the second time he's ignoring me. And this time I'm going to do something about it.